UConn Huskies vs Florida Gators Free NCAA Basketball Picks & Odds
by Tony Sink - 3/31/2014
Saturday, April 5, 6:09 PM on TBS
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
Opening Lines & Odds - Florida -6 -- Over/Under: 126.5
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Connecticut Huskies will meet up with the Florida Gators for the second time this year. However, there is a championship birth riding on this game. In their first matchup this season, UConn was able to edge out Florida by one point with a 65-64 win. Since then, Florida has won every game they've played this season.
Free $60 in Member College Basketball Picks. No Obligation Click Here
Connecticut is coming off of an upset win over the Michigan State Spartans. Connecticut got off to a fast start in this one, forcing the Spartans into turnovers and getting out to a 12-2 lead. Michigan State then came roaring back and closed the half on a 23-9 run and went into the lockeroom with a four point lead. Michigan State got the lead up to nine in the second half on an Adreian Payne jumper but that is where Uconn put on the breaks. Shabazz Napier put his team on his back and went on a run leading his team with 25 points, six rebounds, four assists and a steal. Couple Napier's performance with their half court defense, and the Spartans just weren't able to overcome.
Florida is coming off a 10 point win against the suprising Dayton Flyers. The cinderalla run was bound to end at some point and the Gators were the team to do it. Led by Scottie Wilbekin who tallied 23 points, one rebound, three assists and three steals, Florida was able to punch their ticket to the final four. Florida controlled the pace of this game the entire time and really slowed the Flyers down and took them out of their transition game. In this one, the Flyers only had eight points in transition.
This rematch will put to extremely hot teams against each other. The story will end up being who can impose their style of play on the other team. This will be a fun matchup and Florida will be looking to get some revenge from their loss against the Huskies earlier in the year.
Connecticut is 21-16-0 ATS this season
Connecticut is 10-19-1 against the over/under this season
Florida is 17-13-4 ATS this season
Florida is 9-17-1 against the over/under this season
Injuries to Watch
No injuries to report at this time
12/21/13 F Damontre Harris Dismissed out for season
12/03/13 G Eli Carter Leg redshirt
11/20/13 G Dillon Graham Hip out for season
Tony's Pick: Take Connecticut
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
- Gonzaga vs North Carolina 4/3/2017 Free National Championship Picks & Predictions
- Oregon vs North Carolina 4/1/2017 Free Final Four Picks & Predictions
- South Carolina vs Gonzaga 4/1/2017 Free Final Four Picks & Predictions
- Kentucky vs North Carolina 3/26/2017 Free Elite 8 Picks & Predictions
- South Carolina vs Florida 3/26/2017 Free Elite 8 Picks & Predictions
- Oregon vs Kansas 3/25/2017 Free Elite 8 Picks & Predictions
- Xavier vs Gonzaga 3/25/2017 Free Elite 8 Picks & Predictions
- Wisconsin vs Florida 3/24/2017 Free Sweet 16 Picks & Predictions
- UCLA vs Kentucky 3/24/2017 Free Sweet 16 Picks & Predictions
- South Carolina vs Baylor 3/24/2017 Free Sweet 16 Picks & Predictions