Buy Picks from Doc's Sports
|Get Doc's Sports Picks NOW!
Doc's Daily Notes
page updated Friday 1:37 pm
2013 Doc's Sports MLB (get every selection that we make for the entire season through the World Series in October for just $750 – early bird special!)
• Fast start to the 2014 season: +27 units ($100 bettors up $1,800)
• 6 of 8 Free Play winners (see bottom of page)
• Have brought home $11,000 in profit over the last 3 regular seasons for $100 bettors
• 2013 Regular Season: +58 units ($100 bettors profit $2,000)
• 2012 Regular Season: +89 units ($100 bettors profit $4,700)
• 2011 Regular Season: +46 units ($100 bettors profit $4,200) after new handicapper started 8/1
• Slow and steady approach that focuses on mostly small favorites and underdogs
Today's MLB Action: We dropped our two selections on Thursday but that doesn't ruin what's been a great start. We're already up $1,800 (for $100 bettors) this season as we look to make this our biggest season yet. We’ve earned $11,000 in profit for $100 bettors over the last three seasons (see above) and have established ourselves as the best in the business on the diamond. We’ve been hard at work watching preseason baseball, studying all of the off-season moves and getting a good pulse on each of the 30 major league teams. So we’re ready to hit the ground running and attack this season with the same strategies we’ve used to produce consistent results over the last three years. Get on board with Doc’s for $750 for the entire MLB season from now through the World Series in October (best value on the website).
Early season baseball betting is all about getting a pulse on each of the 30 MLB teams before the betting markets do. There are opportunities in April that you just won't see later on in the season due to the uncertainty surrounding each club. Watching spring training games, intently studying off-season additions and reading the scouting reports on younger pitchers are just a few ways that Doc's gains an edge early on to turn uncertainty into profit. Sign up for the early bird MLB special and save $200 off the regular season price. PLUS get two additional top handicappers of your choice for the price of one to start the season so you can compare service, style and of course performance.
2013 Doc's Sports NHL (get every selection that we make through the Stanley Cup Final in June for just $199 - just reduced!)
• Stanley Cup Playoffs have begun!
• 27-12 mark over our last 39 selections of the regular season
• 19-12 record on our big plays this season (61%)
• 6-0 record on Game of the Month selections (see below)
• 7-unit March Game of the Month wins on 3/25 (Jackets 4-2)
• 7-unit February Game of the Month wins on 2/27 (Los Angeles 2-0)
• 7-unit January Game of the Month wins on 1/25 (Ana/LA Under)
• 7-unit December Game of the Month wins on 12/31 (Anaheim 6-3)
• 7-unit November Game of the Month wins on 11/29 (Pittsburgh 3-0)
• 7-unit October Game of the Month wins on 10/19 (Nashville as +150 underdog)!
Today's NHL Action: The Stanley Cup Playoffs are finally here and this is traditionally our biggest money-making time of the year. We finished up the regular season with a bang, going 27-12 over our last 39 selections, including several large underdog plays. The NHL betting markets are one of the weakest out there and we're taking advantage. We are offering a reduced price on our season package for just $350, which includes every selection from now until the Stanley Cup Final in June. We've had great playoff runs over the last couple of seasons (+$6,000 profit last two years) and expect more of the same this year. Get our entire playoff package for just $199, which includes each and every selection from now until the Stanley Cup Final in June.
2013-14 Doc's NBA Basketball Picks Full-Season Package now $399
• 6-1 NBA Game of the Week run, 6-Unit NBA Game of the Week winner on Wednesday
• 13-2-1 for picks rated 5-Units or higher in playoffs LY
• NBA Playoffs Package $199!
• 7-3 run for 7- and 8-Unit picks!
• 11-7-1 run for 6-Unit picks!
• 109-86 Run for NBA Totals Picks
• 66-48 for picks rated 5-Units or higher in since start of 2011 season
• 70-48-1 NBA Free Picks run (22-16-1 L39), free pick winner on Wednesday, free pick below for Saturday
• 121-94 NBA run the last 122 nights of the 2012-13 season for more than $9K in profit
• Five of seven seasons above the profit threshold
• Earned $18,000 for $100/unit bettors over three-year span, +387 units
• Got off to FAST start three of last four years - +5,380 by late January 2009 and +$3790 by late January in 2011, +$2640 by early Nov. in 2012
• Specialize in NBA Totals plays and strong side plays
Today's NBA Action: BIG Play Alert! We will have our 8-Unit Playoffs Game of the Year on Saturday for the Warriors/Clippers Game, and this game will be posted on Friday at normal release time so our clients can take advantage of early line value. We think there is great value in this line, and this one has a 3:30 p.m. EST tip. Four straight winning nights as we have some momentum heading into the playoffs, which start on Saturday. We won a 7-Unit play last weekend and a 6-Unit play on the last night of the season. 6-1 NBA Game of the Week run after 6-Unit GOW winner on Wednesday! $199 for the season for our NBA Playoffs Package! We feel like now is a great time to buy as we started really winning a lot at this point of the season last year. Our full-season package will get you all of our picks through the NBA Finals in June. Doc's Sports has gotten off to a great start three of the last four years with $3,790 by late Jan. in 2012 and $5,380 in 2009-10 (for $100/unit bettors). Last year we were already up more than $2500 by early Nov. We were also the Big Play masters last season with a 13-2-1 mark for picks rated 5-Units or higher in the playoffs. This is the same service that, through three years, gained +387 units and made $100/unit bettors more than $18,000.
2014 Kentucky Derby (The Run for the Roses is Saturday, May 3rd)
• Packages will be posted soon
• Doc's Sports nailed the winner in 2013
• Doc's Sports 2nd choice finished third in 2013
• $100 Recommended Bet grossed $283 in 2013
• Check out our 2014 $100 Recommended Bet by clicking here
• $100 Recommended Bet grossed $720 in the 2005 Belmont Stakes
Today's Kentucky Derby 2014 Action: Doc's Sports will once again be posting selections on the 140th Running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 3rd, 2014. Selections will be posted on Friday, May 2nd and are just $35. Click here for our $100 Recommended Bet!
Friday MLB Free Play from Doc’s Sports Take #908 New York Mets (-105) over Atlanta Braves (7:10pm EST) All good things eventually come to an end, and in the case of Aaron Harang they will come crashing down hard. The 35-year old right-hander has turned in three outstanding starts since joining the Braves. He has a miniscule 0.96 ERA and 0.80 WHIP so far, but let’s put things in perspective before we get too excited. First off, Harang was 5-12 with a 5.40 ERA in pitcher-friendly Seattle last season. Yes it was an off year, but there have been warning signs of deterioration for years. So far in 2014, he has only pitched 18.2 innings. His BABIP (batting average on balls in play) in those starts is a ridiculously low .191, which isn’t even close to sustainable. His career BABIP is over 100 points higher at .303 over his 13 seasons of work. So needless to say, Harang is in for some major regression and the Mets could be the beneficiaries. New York is fifth in the NL in runs scored so far this season thanks to some timely hitting. Jon Niese gets the ball for the Mets and he’s in line for his best season yet at the age of 27. Niese has put together back-to-back strong seasons with ERAs at 3.40 and 3.71 in 2012 and 2013. So far in 2014 he’s looking good, especially in the control department. He’s only walked two batters in 13 innings of work while striking out nine. The Braves has been feast or famine at the plate this season, but the last two games were certainly the latter. They scored a combined one run over their last two games against the Phillies, so Niese could be catching them at the right time. Take the Mets to get the win here.
Free NBA Prediction for Saturday from Doc’s Sports (Doc’s NBA has 8-Unit NBA Playoffs Game of the Year for Saturday. We are on a 6-1 NBA Game of the Week run and just hit a 7-Unit Game of the Month last weekend and a 6-Unit play on the last night of the regular season. This pick is posted NOW on Friday. Get a one-day package for just $30!)
#701 Take Brooklyn/Toronto UNDER 194 (12:30 p.m. EST, Saturday)
Three of the four meetings this season have gone over the posted number, but we think that there is a very good chance that this one goes the other way, and we certainly think that the bookies gave us a very beatable number here for Game 1 in Toronto. Toronto has been one of the best defensive teams in the league all season, and we think they will be primed for a strong performance in that department here on Saturday afternoon. And considering that this is their first playoff game with this group of players, we think that they might be a bit shaky on offense, at least until they get a game or two of playoff basketball under their belt. Brooklyn has been inconsistent on the defensive end, but this team definitely has the capability of playing strong D. With a couple nights off to rest and prepare for this matchup we think that they will really lock down on D here. The under is 5-0-1 with this group when they have had two days of rest, so the time off obviously suits this team when it comes to defending. Because of the regular season results we are getting a real good number here, and we expect this one to be a low-scoring close game. As long as this one does not go into overtime, we should cash this ticket pretty easily.
Doc's Sports BIO
Doc's Sports Handicapping Sports Service
42 Years of Handicapping Experience!
Doc's Sports Baseball Service (2014 packages are now posted - The Season Has Begun!)
• Doc's MLB handicapper (Eric) took over on 8/1/11 and has since posted three straight winning seasons
• One of the top baseball handicappers on the Sports Monitor over last couple of seasons
• $11,000 in profit for $100 bettors over last three regular seasons
• View our complete 2013 Record by clicking here
• 2013 Regular Season recap: +58 units, $100 bettors profited $2,000
• 2012 Regular Season recap: +89 units, $100 bettors profited $4,710
• 2011 Regular Season recap: +46 units, $100 bettors profited $4,290
(beginning when current Doc's MLB capper took over on 8/1/11)
• Slow and steady approach that focuses on underdogs and small favorites
Baseball Information: Doc's Sports MLB handicapper (Eric) is one of the best in the business. He took over midway through the 2011 season and this results have been impressive. Please call us for more details and sign-up with one of the best. Call (866) 238-6696. 2014 MLB Packages are now posted!
Doc's Sports College Basketball (Check back next October for College Hoops Picks Packages)
• Three Straight Profitable Seasons
• We were the No. 1 Rated Handicapper in the country during the 2011-2012 season
• We were +173 units in 2011-2012 ($100 bettors made +$12,940)
• We were +107 units in 2012-2013 ($100 bettors made +5,870)
• We were the #1 handicapper on Sports Capping (2012)
• We were the #1 handicapper on Vegas Top Dogs (2012)
• We were the #2 handicapper on 10* picks (2012)
• We were the #3 handicapper on Vegas Insider (2012)
• We went 8-2 with our 7/8 unit plays in 2011-2012
• 10-2 on top plays in 2013-2014 to close out the season
• We were 4-0 on futures plays in 2013-2014 ($100 bettors made +$4,900)
• Nonconference Game of the Year has won 5 straight years!
Check out our complete 2011-2012 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
Check out our complete 2012-2013 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
Check out our complete 2013-2014 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
2011-2012 Month by Month College Basketball Totals
2012-2013 Month by Month College Basketball Totals
2013-2014 Month by Month College Basketball Totals
College Basketball Information: Doc's Sports will be pack in October of 2014 with College Basketball Picks Packages!
Doc's Sports Football Service (Profitable Year in 2013-2014, be sure to check back next July for 2014-2015 Packages)
• 2013 NFLX GOY WAS A BLOWOUT WINNER (SAN DIEGO OVER ARIZONA)
• 8-UNIT BIG 10 GAME OF THE YEAR WINS (WISCONSIN OVER BYU)
• 7-UNIT NON-CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR WINS (MARYLAND OVER CONNECTICUT)
• 7-UNIT BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR WINS (OLE MISS OVER GEORGIA TECH)
• WE GO 16-5 ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOP PLAYS (5-UNITS OR HIGHER)
• 2013 Football Tale of the Tape: +85 units ($100 bettors up +$5,500)
• 2013 College Football Top Play Tale of the Tape: +55 units ($100 bettors up +$6,050)
• 2013 College Football Overall Tale of the Tape: +85 units ($100 bettors up +$6,430)
• A full season package is still a great value (packages posted in July)
• Specialize in Big 10, Pac 12, & Mountain West
• No. 4 Ranked Handicapper in the Country for NFL Preseason
• No. 14th Ranked Handicapper in the Country for College Football
• View our complete 2013 Football Record by clicking here
Football Information: Doc's Sports is set to attack the 2014 football season with weekly selections you cannot afford to miss. Be sure to check back in the summer and let 42 years of handicapping experience work for you
Doc's Sports MLB Picks
One Day MLB Picks Package - $30.00
With this package you will receive all the baseball picks that your MLB handicapper makes for a one day period. This will include any Game of the Year, Game of the Month, or Top Games of the Day baseball picks that may fall during this time. We guarantee you a profit or the next two days are FREE. BUY NOW
7 Day - Weekly MLB Picks Package - $99.00
With this package you will receive every baseball pick your handicapper makes for a seven day period. This will include any Top Games of the Week, plus any Game of the Year and Game of the Month picks that may fall during this time. As with all packages we sell, we guarantee you a profit or we will extend your account work for free until you are profitable. BUY NOW
Monthly MLB Picks Package - $299.00
(Save $100) - With this package you will receive every baseball pick your handicapper makes for a 30 day period. This will include a Game of the Month play plus any Game of the Year and all the Top Game of the Week picks that may fall during this time. As with all packages we sell, we guarantee you a profit or we will extend your account and work for free until you are profitable. BUY NOW
Early Bird MLB Full Season Package - $750.00
(Normally $950) - With this package you will receive every baseball pick that your handicapper makes for the entire 2014 MLB season. The season starts in April and will go through October and you will have access to all of it. Every Game of the Year, Game of the Month, and Game of the Week will be yours. This is one of the best values on the internet and is your complete pass for a successful MLB season. 100% profit guarantee as with all packages. Call our office and learn about our 3 for 1 offer when you sign up for this package and get 3 handicappers to start with to compare service, style and performance. Call 1-866-238-6696. BUY NOW
Doc's Sports NBA Basketball Picks
One Day NBA Basketball Subscription - $30.00
With this package you get all of our NBA Predictions for a one day period - this also includes any major picks that are released that day including our Top Game of the Week, Game of the Month, Game of the Years, etc. We guarantee you a profit with this package or your account will automatically be extended the following morning for two additional days free of charge. BUY NOW
One Week NBA Basketball Subscription - $99.00
With this package you get one week of our NBA basketball predictions and you save more than $100 off the daily rate. This package includes any major plays released during that week. As with all packages we sell, we guarantee you a profit or we will work for free until we do. BUY NOW
NBA Playoffs/Remainder of the Season Package - $199.00
With this package you get the remainder of the playoffs of NBA picks, including all of our major plays released during that time. This is the best value for your money and works out to less than $100 per month. This is a great deal and will provide you action through the NBA Finals for one low price! If you are interested in signing up for the remainder off the season services with multiple handicappers, please give us a call direct @ (866) 238-6696. BUY NOW
Doc's Sports Horse Racing Picks
2014 Kentucky Derby Picks - $35.00
With this package you will receive expert 2014 Kentucky Derby Picks from your chosen handicapper. The Run for the Roses takes place on Saturday, May 3rd @ 6:30 pm at Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY. Our team of handicappers put up big numbers in 2013 and you cannot afford to miss any of this guaranteed action. Each handicapper has a different philosophy so find the one that suits you best or better yet sign-up for multiple handicappers and increase your chance for success. A profit with your chosen handicapper is guaranteed or the his Preakness Stakes picks are free of charge. For complete details call us direct at (866) 238-6696. BUY NOW
Doc's Sports Hockey Picks
NHL One Day Package - $30.00
With this package you will receive every play that your chosen handicapper makes for the purchase date. This will include any Game of the Year, Game of the Month, or Game of the Week selections that are released that day. We guarantee you a profit with this package or your account will automatically be extended the following morning for two additional days free of charge. BUY NOW
NHL One Week Package - $85.00
(Save $125 vs the daily price) - With this package you will receive 7 days of NHL selections from your chosen handicapper. This is has been a great moneymaker over the years and we expect no different from our team in 2013-2104. This may include any top plays that fall during your 7 day period! As with all packages we sell, we guarantee you a profit or we will work for free until we do. BUY NOW
NHL 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Package
(Best Value on the Website) - With this package you will receive every selection that your chosen handicapper makes through the end of the Stanley Cup Playoffs in June of 2014. Every Game of the Year, Game of the Month, Game of the Week, and daily play will be yours when you sign-up for this package. The Doc's Sports NHL Handicapping team is one of the best in the business and their results last year speak for themselves. If you are interested in signing-up for multiple handicappers please give our sports office a call at (866) 238-6696 and ask about a special discount. BUY NOW