Doc's Daily Notes
Page update Thursday 4:54 pm
2014-2015 Doc's Sports College Basketball Selections (Get every selection that we make from now through the Final Four in April for just $425 - +$13,340 since 2/18/14 to close out the season - 4-2 on 7/8 Unit Plays this season)
• Strong card coming on Thursday (2 plays)
• 4-2 run on 7/8 unit plays this season
• 4-0, +19 units on 1/17 ($100 bettors made +$1,900)
• 3-0, +12 units on 1/20 ($100 bettors made +$1,200)
• 3-0, +12 units on 1/27 ($100 bettors made +$1,200)
• We were the one of the top rated handicapper in the country during the 2011-2012 season
• Nonconference Game of the Year has won 6 straight years
• College Basketball Game of the Year Wins (North Carolina over Ohio State)
• +317 units, $100 bettors made +$20,880 last three years
• 10-2 on top plays in 2013-2014 to close out the season
• Check out our complete 2011-2012 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
• Check out our complete 2012-2013 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
• Check out our complete 2013-2014 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
Today's College Basketball Selections: Strong card coming on Thursday (2 plays) after going 3-0 on Tuesday (5-1 run overall). We nail a 7-unit play on 1/17 and go 4-0 overall ($100 bettors made +$1,900). We have picked up +$20,880 for $100 bettors the last three season and finished out last season with a bang. We nailed all 4 of our futures bets last season including UCONN to reach of the Final Four, Wisconsin to reach the Final Four, Florida to reach the Final Four, and New Mexico to win the MWC Tournament. Jump on board a full season package for just $425 to receive every selection that we make!
2014-15 Doc's NBA Basketball Picks
• 75-66 for picks rated 5-Units or higher in since start of 2011 season
• 82-59-2 NBA Free Picks run
• Five of eight seasons above the profit threshold
• Earned $18,000 for $100/unit bettors over three-year span, +387 units
• Specialize in NBA Totals plays and strong side plays
Today's NBA Action: Another horrible night on Wednesday as we went 0-fer and dropped our GOM on the Spurs who looked like they had the game in hand late in the fourth but the Hornets hit a couple threes at the end and covered. We will dust ourselves off and have one small pick Thursday and a full card on Friday as we try to get back on the winning track. A one-day package is only $30! We think we will start to see some more positive results and are working harder than ever to achieve that. A full-season package will get you all of our expert NBA picks through the NBA Finals in June. This is a great deal!
2014 Doc's Sports NHL (Get every selection that we make from now through the Stanley Cup Final in June for just $695 or $30 for daily selections)
• Second half of the season gets underway on Tuesday
• 7-unit Total of the Year wins on 12/23 (Jets/Hawks OVER 5)!
• Winning 2013-14 hockey campaign overall
• 11-1 in our last 12 Game of the Month selections
• Recorded $6,000 in profit during the playoffs the last two seasons combined
• Disciplined approach that focuses on finding value for both sides and totals
Today's NHL Action: Strong card on Thursday as we feature three selections, including two sides and a total. We cashed a ticket on the Over in the Jets/Penguins game to get the second half started on the right foot. The first half of the season ended on a high note as we gave out an easy winner with the Jets 4-0. Our best hockey handicapping is usually done in the second half of the season as we have more game data to analyze. We'll continue to grind and are confident we'll show a profit for the season when it's all said and done. We were profitable last season and have added more variables to our arsenal this season. You can purchase our daily NHL selections for just $30.
2014 Doc's Sports Football Selections (Bowl GOY Wins for the third straight year - Super Bowl Picks are now posted)
• 11-4 on 6/7/8 Unit Plays this season (next one goes Super Bowl Sunday - now posted)
• 10-6 on NFL Top Plays during the Regular Season - $100 bettors up +$2,300
• 8-unit Bowl Game of the Year Wins
• Top 5 Nationally Ranked Handicapper in the 2013 NFL Preseason
• +85 Units in College Football in 2013
• This weeks football card will be posted on Friday (Bowl Selections through New Year's Day are posted now)
• View our complete 2013 College and NFL Record by clicking here!
Today's Football Action: Just one games remains and we will have a big play from Super Bowl 49 in Glendale (6-unit play and it is now posted). This will be an all-access pass including a few prop bets.
Free College Basketball Prediction From Doc's Sports :Take #819 Harvard -4 over Princeton (6 p.m., Friday, Jan. 30) Doc’s Sports has been on fire this entire month on Saturday, going 16-6, and we will be back strong with a 6-unit play you do not want to miss. The Crimson are coming off a disappointing loss to Dartmouth, and that makes this road game at Princeton extremely important. Harvard does not have the resume to get to the NCAA Tournament as an at-large selection and the Ivy League does not have a conference tournament. Harvard has dominated the Ivy League the last couple of years, and they do not want to drop two conference games this year in the conference season. Take the road favorite tonight in New Jersey.