Doc's Daily Notes
Page updated Saturday 1:02 am
2014-15 Doc's NBA Basketball Picks - Three straight 8-Unit winners, 4-1 on 7-Unit Winners, 6-Unit Winner (9-2 Run Picks Rated 6-Units or Higher, 15-3 Run for picks rated 5-Units or higher) - Rest of the Season Price Lowered to $450!
• 7-1 Run 5-Unit Picks, 15-3 Run for picks rated 5-Units or higher, 9-2 Run Picks rated 6-units or Higher
• 88-62-2 NBA Free Picks run
• Five of eight seasons above the profit threshold
• Earned $18,000 for $100/unit bettors over three-year span, +387 units (2009-2011)
• Specialize in NBA Totals plays and strong side plays
Today's NBA Action: Split our card on Friday and not a great night but we lost our 7-Unit pick but did get a 5-Unit winner behind Denver. We feel we will get these few units back and then some on Saturday with a very strrong card (9-2 run for picks rated 6-Units or higher, 15-3 run for picks rated 5-Units or higher). A one-day package is only $30! We think we will start to see some more positive results and are working harder than ever to achieve that. A full-season package will get you all of our expert NBA picks through the NBA Finals in June. This is a great deal!
2014 Doc's Sports NHL (Get every selection that we make from now through the Stanley Cup Final in June for just $695 or $30 for daily selections)
• 5-unit Game of the Week goes on Saturday night
• 7-unit March Game of the Month wins easily on 3/12 (Kings 4-0)
• 8-unit Game of the Year wins easily on 1/30 (Chicago 4-1)
• 7-unit Total of the Year wins on 12/23 (Jets/Hawks OVER 5)!
• Winning 2013-14 hockey campaign overall
• 12-2 in our last 14 Game of the Month selections
• Recorded $6,000 in profit during the playoffs the last two seasons combined
• Disciplined approach that focuses on finding value for both sides and totals
Today's NHL Action: Three games on the Saturday card including our 5-unit Game of the Week selection! We notched a win with the Capitals on Thursday night to make it back-to-back winning nights (dark on Friday). We connected on our 7-unit Game of the Month last Thursday to make 12-2 over our last 14 Game of the Month selections. Our best hockey handicapping is usually done in the second half of the season as we have more game data to analyze. You can purchase our daily NHL selections for just $30. We had a profitable season last year and are primed to do it once again.
2014-2015 Doc's Sports College Basketball Selections (Get every selection that we make from now through the Final Four in April for just $199 - +$13,340 since 2/18/14 to close out last season)
• 2014-2015 Tale of the Tape: +84 units ($100 bettors up +$3,580)
• Strong card coming on Sunday (4-unit play)
• +317 units, $100 bettors made +$20,880 thre previous three years
• 10-2 on top plays in 2013-2014 to close out the season
Check out our complete 2011-2012 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
Check out our complete 2012-2013 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
Check out our complete 2013-2014 College Basketball Record by clicking here.
Today's College Basketball Selections: Strong card coming on Sunday. Bad call on Saturday when Wisconsin went off in the second half to doom our Arizona play. Not even Kentucky would have beaten Wisconsin on Saturday but we will try and get a few units back on Sunday.
2015 Doc's Sports MLB (Get every selection that we make from Opening Day through the World Series in October for just $750)
• 2014 Tale of the Tape: $13,300 profit for $100 bettors!
• 21 of 29 winning weeks in the 2014 season
• Have brought home over $24,000 in profit over the last four regular seasons
• 2013 Regular Season: +58 units ($2,000 profit for $100 bettors)
• 2012 Regular Season: +89 units ($4,700 profit for $100 bettors)
• 2011 Regular Season: +46 units ($4,200 profit for $100 bettors, started on 8/1)
Check out our complete 2014 MLB record by clicking here
Today's MLB Action: The 2014 baseball season was historic for Doc's. We brought home an eye-popping $13,300 in profit for $100 bettors and were ranked #1 in baseball at the Sports Monitor (on an equal unit basis). Since taking over on 8/1/11, Doc's MLB handicapper has set the standard of excellence in the industry. In less than four regular seasons, we have collected $24,000 in profit for its clients. Those numbers are hard to comprehend, but we have developed a unqiue methodology that has produced consistent winners for years. Don't miss out on another profitable season at Doc's. Our season package is the best value you will find at $750, and includes every single selection from Opening Day on April 5th all the way through the World Series in October (including regular season and futures selections).