For all of you action junkies out there… this one is for you! If you just can't get enough action, or you are like me and want to find value in any line out there, here are some suggestions of things to bet on:
Get a FREE 20% Signup Bonus at Bookmaker
- Mention bonus code DOC300
1) Politics -- Most books out there have a prop on the results of the election on Nov. 4. Right now, Obama is a 7.5-1 favorite to win the election. Vegas has been extremely good in predicting the results of the election, so if you want to make a quick buck behind a heavy favorite, Obama might deserve your cash.
2) TV Shows - Have a favorite reality show that you are a religious watcher of? Chances are, you can bet on it. Whether it be the next star to fall in "Dancing with the Stars" or the final survivor in the endless epic of "Survivor," you can get some action down.
3) Office Pools - There are more varieties of how you can structure office pools out there than I could ever cover here. However, some of my office pools include classic straight-up picks with confidence ratings, highest scoring team of the week, picks against the spread, etc. The interesting thing is, you can bring your office pool online (either by using a service or simply joining a pool on one of the sports betting website's weekly contests).
4) Live Betting - I am a huge fan of live betting. Most every sports betting Web site out there worth its salt will offer an option to live bet on some nationally televised games. I particularly like to exploit the emotional swings of the public praying for a comeback and lay some chalk on a team that is winning a game - both emotionally and on the scoreboard.
So if you are bored and looking for things to bet on, check out one of the four options above to spice up the evening's TV session. Make sure to pick up a package from one of our handicappers to get you the edge you need in your sports' picks!