11th Hour Sports - Text Messaging Sports Picks Service
Daily Notes from the 11th Hour Sports President
(Updated 12.9.13 at 10:00am Eastern)
SPECIAL NOTE - 12/9/13
An off day, dropping only 1 Unit, but $1,200 and a rare losing weekend. Most everything played out well in the first halfs, but fell apart in the second. Strong plays on tonight's game, though. The Software has been AMAZING with NFL play.
7 of the last 10 days have all been winning days for a total of $4,140!!!
NEW SOFTWARE IS NOW IN PLAY. SINCE OUR BEGINNING WITH DOC SPORTS, WE'VE RARELY HAD DAYS WHERE WE "PASSED." YOU MAY SEE THAT NOW AND THEN, HOWEVER, WITH THIS NEW SOFTWARE, AS IT SENDS GAMES (PLAYS) THROUGH SO MANY MORE FILTERS, THAT IT TAKES A LOT FOR A PLAY TO MAKE IT THROUGH.
Our weekends have been good. We have made $100 players over $68,000. We have won 35 of the last 53 weekends. +$68,048.00 to be Exact!
Plus $6,805 Last 575 Days!
Minus $1,833 Last 63 Days!
Plus $210 Last 36 Days!
(Note: All Totals Include Juice (Vig) Subtraction)
Sign up for your complimentary 11th Hour Picks trial today: Text "picks" to 29022
Special Note to Current and Former 11th Hour Sports Clients:
New Software System has been released. Details are in our notes below, but in a nutshell, this system, just like professional sports, is about controlling execution, not results.11th Hour Sports is a Stats-Based System and, as long as we are on top of the stats, we're doing what we want to do. Games can win or lose for many odd reasons, beyond anyone's control, but if you're on top of the stats game, you'll win more games than you'll lose. The whole idea to our System, is bringing all the information (wins, losses, stats, injuries, etc.) down to one number. That number tells whether to make a play or not, and for how many units.
"ALERT RELEASES", OVER THE LAST 651 DAYS, ARE +1,769 UNITS
(Note: Any game with a play of 5 units or larger, all plays in that game are Alert Releases)
Below these updated daily notes you will see more general information about 11th Hour sports as well as how you can sign up for the COMPLIMENTARY TRIAL! There is ZERO obligation for this trial offer - you will not be charged! To get the complimentary trial, text the word picks to 29022. Anyone can do the complimentary trial and there is ZERO obligation. Pass it on to your friends as we are looking for as much feedback as possible
NOTE: Periodically, we may release "Bonus" plays, in addition to the 5 plays per sport we usually release. Though strong, or we wouldn't release them, and we'll always count them, we recommend the player decide what he/she can afford to play. If 5 plays is enough, stick with those first 1-5 plays. We'll note the additional ones as "Bonus" plays.
So what is 11th hour Sports and how can you get your complementary trial?
Again, our goal is to throw games out -- this way we're left, and you, the bettor, is ultimately left with only the strongest games on the board. Please don't get discouraged if there are days we release only one play, or even no plays. That simply means nothing strong exists. You may also find that our strongest releases are obscure games. We are not going to release a play just to release it because it's on TV, is the Super Bowl, or the seventh game of the World Series. If it doesn't pass our tests, it's gone. All games will be sent via text message, directly to you while still giving you plenty of time to make your wagers.
At 11th Hour Sports we have created one of the most innovative sports handicapping software systems in the world. In sports handicapping, information is the most valuable asset you can have. A lot can happen throughout the day that can affect a game's spread, over and under, or money line.
Each day we begin monitoring information on all games at 8 a.m. We continue to monitor and gather information on those games, sometimes right up to the last hour before game time. What makes 11th Hour Sports unique from all other handicappers and systems in the industry is this: Other systems and ALL bettors look at the board and look for games to bet on -- when we look at the board, we're not looking for games to play -- we're looking for games NOT to play. We choose games in the morning that meet our first criteria. That may be 20 games and it may be only two. We then run those games through three more sets of criteria throughout the day, gathering information and looking for reasons to throw them out. If they survive all criteria, and continue to survive them up to within an hour before game time, we release the play. We rate the releases based on how well they passed all of our tests.
A Message from Doc's Sports:
Over the years we have really seen a big advantage in betting halftime lines. However, before the availability of cell phones (text messaging), we had no way to get in touch with our clients. As anyone that has done it knows, betting a second half line gives the client only about a 15-minute window to research and make the bet.
11th Hour Sports approach to these halftime bets has been remarkable. They are well known for releasing a lot of plays during a given day with a strict unit system. Their approach does require you to have a large bankroll and a strong discipline to let their system work. Discipline is such a key factor, as you must be dedicated and have faith that their systems will work over the long haul.
Over the years, we have seen many handicappers and systems come and go, but we firmly believe in 11th Hour Sports, especially for the elite high rollers.
Glossary of Terms:
- P: Pick 'em
- O: Over the Total
- U: Under the Total
- 1st Hlf: Line for the First Half
- 2nd Hlf: Line for the Second Half
- Gm: Line for the Game
- 1st 5: Line for the First Five Innings
- Last Rel: Last Release for the Day
- Last Rel, sans Halftime Release: Last Release, Unless There's a Halftime Play
Notes regarding our Software System:
This system is proven and will produce results in football, basketball, and baseball. We will experience small losing streaks, but we've NEVER had a losing year. That's something we're proud of and we're going to make sure it continues.
At times, we may tweak our software and continue to tweak it as the season goes along and the "why" is simple: Information that predicts winners early in a sport's season is different than that of the middle of the season, which is different than that of the latter part of the season, and which is very different than that of the playoffs or championships. Just about the time you've become comfortable with a given system, it's time to tweak it a bit, which is why we continue to try to find ways to improve and try to keep ourselves in front of the curve - which provides you, our customer, with the best and most state-of-the-art sports advice in the world. It's real - It's documented - and if you're not taking advantage of it, learn how below, because if you're reading this, you love sports and you love to win - and we can help turn that love into cash, here at 11th Hour Sports.
Special Notices and Instructions Regarding 11th Hour Sports:
* Whenever a "P" is used, instead of "points" in a released point spread, it means the line is 0, or "Pick-Em".
* Alert Releases and Late Alert Releases are, many times, identified as such in texts. When they are not identified, all plays on a game with a release of 5 units or more, are Alert Releases.
* Whenever a release has only one unit number, followed by the plays. All plays are that number of units. This is to save space on texts. Example: NBA: 5u Atl-7. Suns+5. Lakers-13.
* When we lose, it kills us, because we know we have loyal followers who lost with us. We truly feel a fiduciary responsibility to each and every one of our clients and will do whatever we can to rectify the issue.
* We appreciate our clients' loyalty and those who stay with us during down times. We will have losing days - we may have a losing week, but be assured that we will have a winning year and we'll continue to work hard, utilizing every bit of information we can come up with to give our clients an advantage. We have never had a losing season in any sport. We've been with Doc's over a year, but we've been doing this for over 20 years - We know what we're doing and we know what do when things start to turn downward to get them turned around again.
* Our creed: Focus on execution and results take care of themselves. As long as we continue to be on the winning side of statistics, the results, over the long term, will be positive and things are looking good for us - Really good.
* Alert Releases: Any game that has 5 or more units on any play, all plays in that game are Alert Releases. We try to identify them as such, but sometimes either neglect to, or don't have room on a text. Again, this should make it easier on those who play only Alert Release games. This includes an over/under play on those games.
* Special Note on Alert Releases: Though we advise playing all of our plays, it is okay to play Alert Releases for higher amounts if you desire and for some, that's all they play. Our ultimate goal, of course, is to release winners, but we understand that, for various reasons, some players play ALL the games and some want to play a smaller percentage of them. This method should satisfy both types of players.
* If plays are ever released with no units in front of them, they are considered "leans". If you're dead set on making a play on that particular game, we lean to that play. These are many TV games where people may want a play, but we don't feel good enough about it, to apply any units.
* Duplicate plays: For several reasons, although seldom, a play may be duplicated on texts. Do not play duplicate plays. In some cases, however, we'll release special O/U only plays and those will be in addition to any individual O/U play. If you ever see a duplicate play that is NOT an upgrade, do not duplicate it with your plays.
* Rarely, but periodically, we'll release plays in the morning to help our clients receive the best lines on certain plays. These are plays our software has alerted us to and who's lines are much different than what our software indicates.
So how does the system work and who is behind it?
As far as the ‘who,’ the system was designed by a long time client of Doc’s Sports who also used several other services, syndicates and systems throughout his betting career. He then built what’s now known as 11th Hour Sports based on all of his experiences.
How the system works is very simple. After you sign up for your complementary trial you will immediately be on the list to start receiving the 11th Hour Sports picks via text message. All the picks are rated on a 1-8 unit rating system, just the same way that all the handicappers here at Doc’s Sports rate their plays. (For more information on the unit system – click here) You simply make the plays as they come in. You can typically expect around two or three text messages each day with the picks.
Note the 11th Hour service is an all-inclusive system that includes picks from MLB, NCAABB, NBA, NCAAFB and NFL. The bottom line is that if a play fits the program, no matter what the sport, you get it!
11th Hour Sports will hopefully prove to be one of the best handicapping systems you ever come across and I’m sure you will be calling us back in a few days to get signed up for a subscription.
(for now there is no charge – so sign up for the complementary trial with the information provided below)
To say that this system has provided remarkable results is an understatement. We literally get two or three handicappers or systems sent to us each month to monitor. My friends in the industry think I’m nuts to actually monitor them all since the fail rate is so incredibly high. Finding something like this system makes it all worth the effort. It’s the first system that has ever gotten a second look from us in more than five years.
This system is not for everyone. First of all, it’s a high volume system and all the plays are delivered via text message only (and to US cell phones only) throughout the day. Some of them are last minute – thus the reason it’s called 11th Hour Sports.
If you can handle the volume and play the games and follow the unit system there should be no question that this will become a big part of your overall sports betting strategy.
To get the complementary trial, text the word “picks” to the phone number 29022 for a complementary trial of the system.
Best of luck with the system.
-Doc’s Sports Staff
PS. 11th Hour Sports is an amazing system that earned $100 bettors over $38,000 in a 10 week period. Click here for documented results of every game during that period Anyone can try 11th Hour Sports. Tell your friends to text the word picks to 29022.