Tuesday, January 26, 2016
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Colorado Avalanche travel to SAP Center to play the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday, January 26, 2016. The opening line for this game has the Avalanche at +154 and the Sharks at -171. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Colorado comes into this matchup having played 50 games. They have an overall record of 26-21-3 and on the road they have a record of 14-11-0. Currently they are 4th in the Central Division. They've scored 138 goals and given up 133 goals for a point differential of +5. San Jose shows up with a record of 25-18-4 including 9-12-2 at home this season. They are 2nd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 136 goals and surrendered 128 for a goal differential of +8.
Gabriel Landeskog has accumulated 33 total points this season for the Avalanche. He has 11 goals this season with 104 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 22 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Nathan MacKinnon has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 9% by scoring 16 goals on 169 shots. He has 23 assists giving him a total of 39 points on the season. Semyon Varlamov has 19 wins and 12 losses this season in net for the Avalanche. He has had 1044 shots against him and has given up 86 goals. He has made 958 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Joe Pavelski has accumulated 48 total points this season for the Sharks. He has 24 goals this season with 127 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 19%. He has a total of 24 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Patrick Marleau has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 12% by scoring 15 goals on 121 shots. He has 16 assists giving him a total of 31 points on the season. Martin Jones has 22 wins and 13 losses this season in net for the Sharks. He has had 1044 shots against him and has given up 90 goals. He has made 954 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
The Avalanche have 55 total points this season. They have scored 137 goals while giving up 133 goals. They have had 165 power play opportunities and have scored 33 goals on those chances for a percentage of 20%. The Avalanche have allowed 158 power play opportunities and given up 31 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. They average 29 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.59% for the season to this point. They allow 31 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Sharks have a total of 54 points on the season. They have 33 power play goals on 155 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 21%. They have allowed 140 power play opportunities and have given up 29 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. As a team, the Avalanche have a total of 134 goals scored while they've given up 127 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.40%. As a team they give up 28 shots per game and have a save percentage of 90%.
Colorado Avalanche Betting Trends
The Colorado Avalanche are 25-24 straight up
The Colorado Avalanche are 22-27-1 against the over/under
San Jose Sharks Betting Trends
The San Jose Sharks are 23-22 straight up
The San Jose Sharks are 26-16-4 against the over/under
Colorado Avalanche Injuries
12/30/15 D Brad Stuart Back out indefinitely
12/26/15 GO Reto Berra Ankle out indefinitely
10/06/15 C Jesse Winchester Concussion out indefinitely
01/25/16 RW Jack Skille Back is upgraded to probable Tuesday vs. San Jose
San Jose Sharks Injuries
No key injuries to report
Guy's Pick: Take San Jose
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.