Edmonton Oilers at Anaheim Ducks NHL Parlay 2/25/2018
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Get todays NHL hockey odds on this game.
The Edmonton Oilers head to Honda Center to take on the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, February 25, 2018. The opening line for this contest has the Oilers at +136 and the Ducks at -150.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Edmonton has a record of 25-31-4 this year and away from home they have a record of 12-16-2-1. They are 6th in the Pacific Division. They've tallied 167 goals and surrendered 196 goals for a point differential of -29. For the year they have an ATS mark of 25-35-0 and an over/under record of 28-30-0. Anaheim has a record of 31-20-11, including 16-9-4-1 on home ice this year. They are 3rd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 171 goals and have given up 170 for a goal differential of +1. Their record against the spread is 31-31-0 while their over/under mark is 22-39-0.
Valuable Edmonton Oilers Betting Trends
The Edmonton Oilers are 25-35-0 straight up this year
The Edmonton Oilers are 28-30-0 against the over/under this season
Important Anaheim Ducks Betting Trends
The Anaheim Ducks are 31-31-0 straight up this year
The Anaheim Ducks are 22-39-0 against the over/under this season
Key Edmonton Oilers Injuries
02/24/18 LW Drake Caggiula Illness is upgraded to probable Saturday vs Los Angeles
02/23/18 D Andrej Sekera Facial is upgraded to probable Saturday vs Los Angeles
02/22/18 LW Patrick Maroon Lower Body is "?" Saturday vs Los Angeles
01/18/18 C Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Ribs IR (01/13)
Key Anaheim Ducks Injuries
10/22/17 RW Patrick Eaves Illness IR (10/14)
02/23/18 GO John Gibson Lower Body is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs Arizona & Sunday vs Edmonton
Cam Talbot has 21 wins and 23 losses this season in goal for the Oilers. He has 1,418 shots against him and he's surrendered 137 goals. He's made 1,281 stops for a save percentage of 90%. Connor McDavid has scored 71 total points this year for the Oilers. He has 27 goals this season with 197 shots on net, giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 44 assists on the year and averages 21.4 minutes played per contest. Leon Draisaitl averages 19.1 minutes of ice time per game this season. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by tallying 18 goals on 142 attempts. He has 36 assists, giving him a total of 54 points on the year.
Ryan Getzlaf has 38 total points this season for the Ducks. He has 8 goals this year with 88 shots on goal, giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 30 assists on the year and averages 21 minutes played per contest. Ryan Miller has 8 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Ducks. He has 518 shots against him and he's given up 39 goals. He's made 479 saves for a save percentage of 93%. Rickard Rakell averages 19.2 minutes of ice time per contest. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 14% by scoring 22 goals on 160 attempts. He has 26 assists, giving him a total of 48 points on the year.
Useful Team Statistics
The Oilers have given up 185 power play opportunities and surrendered 51 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 72% this season. That is 31st in the league. They average 34 shots per contest and as a team shoot 8.19% for the year. They allow 31 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 90%, ranking them 31st in the NHL at stopping the puck. The Oilers are 26th overall with 54 total points this year. They are 23rd in the league with 167 goals and 7th in goals allowed with 196. They've had 154 power play chances and scored 22 goals on those opportunities for a percentage of 14%. That is 30th in the NHL.
Useful Team Statistics
As a team, the Ducks are 21st with a total of 171 goals scored while they are 23rd with 170 goals surrendered this season. They average 30 shots per game and have a team shooting percentage of 9.16%. As a unit they give up 34 shots per contest and have a save percentage of 92%, putting them 2nd in the league. The Ducks have a total of 73 points this season, which is 13th in the NHL. They have had 30 power play goals on 169 chances for a percentage of 18%. That is 24th overall. They've given up 223 power play opportunities and surrendered 40 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 82%, ranking 13th when short-handed.
Edmonton is 6th in the NHL in Corsi percentage with 52%, as they've attempted 3,775 shots on net at full strength while they've given up 3,485 shots on net in the same situations. Their Fenwick percentage is 52.8% as they have 2,831 attempts while they have given up 2,527 shots on the defensive end. That ranks them 4th in the league. The Oilers start possessions in the offensive zone 53.2% of the time, which is 5th in the league, while their defensive zone percentage is at 46.8% for the season. That is 24th overall in the NHL. They have 1,808 face-off wins compared to 1,844 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 49.5%. That ranks them 14th in the league. On defense Edmonton has 1,631 hits and they have blocked 958 shots from the opposition, putting them 6th overall.
The Ducks start possessions in the offensive zone 46.8% of the time while their defensive zone percentage is at 53.2% for the year. That ranks them 30th and 1st respectively in the NHL. They have 1,917 face-off wins as opposed to 1,837 losses, meaning their face-off win percentage is 51.1%. That is 9th in the league. On defense Anaheim has 1,513 hits and they've blocked 956 attempts from opposing offenses, ranking them 8th in blocked shots. Anaheim is ranked 27th in Corsi percentage with 47.3% as they've tried 3,495 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 3,889 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. Their Fenwick percentage is 21st in the NHL at 47.5%, as they have 2,651 shots while they've given up 2,933 attempts on defense.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction? Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Edmonton +136 and over 5.5 total goals Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Parlays Pundit's Pick: Take Edmonton +136 and over 5.5 total goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.