1. FC Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction, 12/16/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+320) Bayer Leverkusen (-130)
Sebastian Andersson and 1. FC Koln (2-4-5, 15th in Bundesliga) play Bayer Leverkusen (7-4-0, 1st in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Wednesday. The starting goalies are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Lukas Hradecky for Bayer Leverkusen. Bayer Leverkusen are at at -130 while the Billy Goats are at +320. The O/U opens at 3.
1. FC Koln stepped onto the pitch against FSV Mainz 05 in their last game and walked away with a win by a score of 1-0. 1. FC Koln attempted 11 dribbles in this match and were able to convert 5 of those attempts for a percentage of 45.5%. When talking about passing the ball, they ended up with a 76.3% passes received rate by connecting on 287 of the 376 targeted passes in their last game. Concerning shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 66.7% clip by putting 6 shots on target of 9 total shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 1.09 goals per 90 minutes (12 total goals) and have 9 assists in all games for the season.
Sebastian Andersson is a player you are going to want to keep your eye on for 1. FC Koln. He has totaled 23 assists while accumulating 20 yellow cards so far in his career. Andersson has had a starting assignment in 212 games in his pro soccer career and has 0.41 goals per 90 minutes. The forward who is from Sweden has racked up 91 goals scored in 19,824 professional minutes played. One more player who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward who represents Germany. Drexler has 20,595 minutes in 234 career starts and has been handed 43 yellow cards. He has assisted on a goal 51 times thus far in his career and he has scored 60 goals. He sports an average of 0.26 goals per 90 mins so far in his career.
The guy who will defend the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn has defended the goal for 23,619 mins and is sitting with 787 stops during his soccer career. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.35 (354 total goals given up) and he has a save percentage of .703. The keeper from Germany has seen 1,123 shots attempted against him in 263 career starting assignments. Horn (96-76-92 record during his soccer career) has accounted for 76 shutouts, which gives him a 28.9% shutout rate.
For their last game, Bayer Leverkusen got the victory with a final of 4-1 against 1899 Hoffenheim. They finished the match by completing 544 out of their 618 passing tries for a percentage of 88.0%. Bayer Leverkusen finished with a 64.7% successful dribble rate by connecting on 11 out of the 17 dribbles they tried. Bayer Leverkusen had 7 shots tried out of their 12 shots tried which gave them a 58.3% clip when they last stepped onto the pitch. With 22 goals and 17 assists in all their games, Bayer Leverkusen averages 2.00 goals and 1.55 assists per 90 minutes.
Patrik Schick should provide solid play for Bayer Leverkusen. He currently averages 0.42 goals per 90 minutes and has been a starter in 81 games during his career. The forward born in Czech Republic has earned 7,528 professional minutes while scoring 35 goals. He has collected 12 yellow card warnings during his pro soccer career and has assisted on a goal 10 times. Make sure to keep an eye out for Lucas Alario, the forward hailing from Argentina. Alario has been handed a total of 19 yellow cards in 9,034 professional minutes played (97 starting assignments). His goals per 90 min average thus far in his career is 0.58. He has collected 58 goals during his soccer career while assisting a teammate on a goal 13 different times.
Lukas Hradecky will look after the goal for Bayer Leverkusen. So far in his career, Hradecky has given up 369 goals and has totaled 842 saves in 296 starting assignments. He has surrendered 1.25 goals per 90 mins and he has earned a record of 123-76-96. He has earned a save % of .702 and his clean sheet rate is currently 31.1%. Hradecky has racked up 92 shutouts while defending 1,200 shots attempted against him in 26,639 mins throughout his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take Bayer Leverkusen (-130)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- New York City FC vs New England Revolution Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Colorado Rapids vs San Jose Earthquakes Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FC Dallas vs Nashville SC Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- St. Louis City SC vs Houston Dynamo Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Philadelphia Union vs CF Montreal Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs Sporting KC Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Austin FC vs Real Salt Lake Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs D.C. United Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FC Cincinnati vs Chicago Fire Prediction, 6/3/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds