1. FC Koln vs Bayern Munich Prediction, 10/31/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Bayern Munich
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2020
Location: RheinEnergieStadion in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+1500) Bayern Munich (-667)
RheinEnergieStadion is the site where Sebastian Andersson and 1. FC Koln (0-2-3, 16th in Bundesliga) will play Bayern Munich (4-0-1, 2nd in Bundesliga) on Saturday. The goalkeepers who are expected to start are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Manuel Neuer for Bayern Munich. The line on this contest has 1. FC Koln priced at +1500 and the Reds are at -667. The total is set at 3.5.
1. FC Koln as a team have earned 5 goals for the campaign, which ranks 14th in Bundesliga. They have attempted 54 shots at their opponents with 18 of them being on target, which calculates to a 33.3% SOT percentage. 1. FC Koln controls possession for 45% of the time while successfully dribbling 50.6% of the time (16th in the league). Their players have been on the receiving end of 1,741 passes on 2,010 tries on the season, which makes their receiving percentage 86.6%.
Sebastian Andersson is a player who should impact this matchup for 1. FC Koln. He has accounted for 23 assists while accumulating 20 yellow card cautions in his pro soccer career. Andersson has been in the starting lineup in 209 outings during his career and has 0.42 goals per 90 mins. The forward from Sweden has tallied 91 goals in 19,563 minutes played. Another guy who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward representing Germany. He has assisted on a goal 51 times so far in his career while scoring 59 goals. Drexler has been on the field for 20,350 minutes in 232 starts and has been given 43 yellow card cautions. He sports an average of 0.26 goals per 90 in his career.
The guy protecting the net for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (94-74-90 mark during his career) has accumulated 75 clean sheets, which gives him a 29.2% clean sheet rate. The goalkeeper from Germany has faced 1,103 shots sent in his direction in 257 starts. His GA/90 is 1.35 (347 total goals allowed) and he holds a save % of .703. Timo Horn has seen the pitch for a total of 23,130 minutes and has tallied 773 saves so far in his career.
The Reds have had success dribbling 61.5% of the time this year while scoring 22 goals. They have earned a receiving percentage of 89.4% while controlling possession of the ball 65.8% of the time. Bayern Munich has 3,218 targets on the year (2nd in the league) to go along with 2,878 completed passes. They have been able to hit on 42.1% of their shots on target out of 95 shots.
Thomas Muller will need to provide a spark for Bayern Munich. The forward from Germany has totaled 26,421 mins and he has scored 121 goals. He has collected 23 yellow card cautions in his pro soccer career and has helped on a goal 120 times. He currently averages 0.41 goals per 90 minutes and has started 304 contests in his career. You should also watch out for Robert Lewandowski, the forward born in Poland. Lewandowski has been given a total of 36 yellow card cautions in 30,956 professional minutes (344 starting assignments). His G/90 average during his soccer career is 0.81. He has tallied 278 goals so far in his career while assisting on a goal 56 different times.
Manuel Neuer will be residing in front of the goal for the Reds. So far in his career, Neuer has allowed 323 goals while tallying 1,100 stops in 409 starting assignments. He has allowed 0.79 goals per 90 mins while he holds a mark of 255-56-64. He sports a save percentage of .777 and his clean sheet rate is 47.7%. Neuer has 195 shutouts while he has defended 1,415 shots attempted against him in 36,763 minutes in his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (+1500)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- FC Dallas vs Sporting KC Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York Red Bulls vs Philadelphia Union Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Real Salt Lake vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Houston Dynamo vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Toronto FC vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs New York City FC Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Atlanta United FC vs Inter Miami CF Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Colorado Rapids vs Austin FC Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Los Angeles FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 9/29/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds