1. FC Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction, 10/18/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+140) Eintracht Frankfurt (+142)
Sebastian Andersson and 1. FC Koln (0-0-3, 16th in Bundesliga) host Eintracht Frankfurt (2-1-0, 3rd in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Sunday. The goaltenders who are expected to start will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Kevin Trapp for Eintracht Frankfurt. Eintracht Frankfurt are at at +142 while the Billy Goats are at +140. The total opens at 3.5.
1. FC Koln have collected 3 goals this year, which is 13th in Bundesliga. They have attempted 31 shots at the goal with 10 being on target, which calculates to a 32.3% SOT percentage. 1. FC Koln has been able to control possession for 47.7% of contests while successfully dribbling 53.8% of the time (15th in Bundesliga). They have received 1,124 passes from teammates on 1,260 tries this year, which makes their receiving percentage 89.2%.
Sebastian Andersson is a player who should be able to impact this game for 1. FC Koln. He has accounted for 23 assists while accumulating 20 yellow cards during his career. Andersson has been in the starting lineup in 207 contests so far in his pro soccer career while scoring 0.42 goals per 90 minutes. The forward who is from Sweden has accumulated 90 goals in 19,406 mins played. Another guy who could decide the outcome is Dominick Drexler, the forward representing Germany. Drexler has totaled 20,350 mins during 232 starts and has earned himself 43 yellow card cautions. He has helped on a goal 51 times during his career while scoring 59 goals. He is averaging 0.26 goals per 90 mins thus far in his career.
The guy who will defend the goal for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn (94-72-90 record in his career) has 75 shutouts, which has earned him a 29.4% clean sheet percentage. The keeper from Germany has had 1,096 shots sent in his direction in 255 starts. His goals against per 90 minutes is 1.35 (345 total goals allowed) and his save % is .702. Timo Horn has been on the pitch for 22,950 minutes and has 767 saves thus far in his career.
The Eagles have successfully dribbled 62.2% of the time this year while tallying 6 goals. They have earned a receiving percentage of 84.9% while controlling possession of the ball 52.3% of the time. Eintracht Frankfurt has accumulated 1,441 targets so far this season (7th in the Bundesliga) and they have 1,224 completed passes. They have been able to hit on 33.3% of their SOT out of 42 total shots.
Bas Dost will be someone to watch for Eintracht Frankfurt. He is currently averaging 0.69 goals per 90 and has had a starting assignment in 264 matches so far in his career. The forward from the Netherlands has totaled 24,658 minutes and he has scored 190 goals. He has collected 25 yellow cards so far in his career and has assisted on a goal 34 times. You should also keep an eye on Andre Silva, the forward representing Portugal. Silva has been handed a total of 9 yellow card warnings in 7,874 professional minutes played (84 starting assignments). His G/90 average so far in his career is 0.48. He has scored 42 goals in his pro soccer career while assisting on a goal 11 different times.
Kevin Trapp will look after the goal for the Eagles. Trapp has racked up 70 shutouts while he has defended 1,048 shots tried against him in 21,021 minutes throughout his career. He is the owner of a save % of .723 and his clean sheet rate is currently 29.8%. He has given up 1.26 goals per 90 mins and he has earned a record of 111-54-69. So far in his pro soccer career, Trapp has surrendered 295 goals while he has racked up 761 stops in 235 starts.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take Eintracht Frankfurt (+142)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Genoa vs Fiorentina Prediction, 9/18/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Hellas Verona vs AS Roma Prediction, 9/19/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Udinese vs Napoli Prediction, 9/20/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Milan vs Bologna Prediction, 9/18/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Empoli vs Sampdoria Prediction, 9/19/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Salernitana vs Atalanta Prediction, 9/18/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Lazio vs Cagliari Prediction, 9/19/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Juventus vs AC Milan Prediction, 9/19/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sassuolo vs Torino Prediction, 9/17/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Venezia vs Spezia Prediction, 9/19/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds