1. FC Koln vs Monchengladbach Prediction, 10/3/2020 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Monchengladbach
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2020
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+220) Monchengladbach (+115)
Marcus Thuram and Monchengladbach (0-1-1, 15th in Bundesliga) head to RheinEnergieSTADION on Saturday where they'll take on 1. FC Koln (0-0-2, 16th in Bundesliga). The expected starting goalies will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Yann Sommer for Monchengladbach. Monchengladbach are at at +115 while the Billy Goats are at +220. The total is set at 2.75.
1. FC Koln have collected 2 goals for the year, which is currently 12th in the league. They have tried 23 shots at their opponents with 8 being on target, which calculates to a 34.8% shots on target percentage. 1. FC Koln has controlled possession for 51.5% of the time while they successfully dribble 55.3% of the time (14th in Bundesliga). Their players have been on the receiving end of 789 passes on 895 attempts for the year, earning them a receiving percentage of 88.2%.
Dominick Drexler is a player who can be a difference maker for 1. FC Koln. Drexler has been given a starting assignment in 231 games in his career while he scores 0.26 goals per 90. The forward from Germany has 59 goals scored in 20,274 professional minutes played. He has totaled 51 assists while earning 43 yellow cards so far in his pro soccer career. Another guy who could decide the outcome is Sebastian Andersson, the forward who is from Sweden. He has assisted on a goal 23 times during his soccer career while scoring 90 goals. Andersson has totaled 19,316 mins in 206 starts and has been handed 20 yellow cards. He averages 0.42 G/90 so far in his career.
The man defending the goal for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn (94-72-89 record during his soccer career) has accumulated 75 shutouts, which gives him a 29.5% shutout percentage. The goalie from Germany has had 1,087 shots tried at him in 254 starts. His goals against per 90 mins is 1.35 (342 goals allowed) and he holds a save percentage of .701. Timo Horn has played for a total of 22,860 minutes and is sitting with 760 saves so far in his career.
The Foals have been able to dribble successfully 63% of the time this season while scoring 1 goal. They have a receiving percentage of 95.9% and they maintain possession of the ball 57% of the time. Monchengladbach has 1,163 pass targets so far this year (3rd in the league) with 1,115 successful received passes. The have hit on 36.4% of their shots on 22 shots.
Marcus Thuram is a guy who should be able to impact this match for Monchengladbach. He has 12 assists while earning 13 yellow card cautions so far in his pro soccer career. Thuram has been given a starting assignment in 95 matchups so far in his career and accounts for 0.26 G/90. The forward representing Italy has earned 24 goals in 8,318 minutes played. One more guy who should impact this match is Jonas Hofmann, the midfielder representing Germany. Hofmann has earned 11,114 mins in 124 starting assignments and has been given 13 yellow card cautions. He has assisted on a goal 25 times so far in his pro soccer career while he has scored 21 goals. He is averaging 0.17 goals per 90 mins in his career.
The guy who is expected to defend the goal for Monchengladbach will be Yann Sommer. Sommer has seen the field for a total of 32,433 mins and is sitting with 1,148 saves in his career. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.15 (415 total goals surrendered) and his save % is .742. The keeper from Switzerland has faced 1,557 shots sent in his direction in 362 career starts. Sommer (179-82-95 record in his career) has recorded 108 shutouts, which has earned him a 29.8% clean sheet percentage.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take Monchengladbach (+115) and under 2.75 goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Columbus Crew vs Philadelphia Union Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs Atlanta United FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs New York City FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 4/16/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York Red Bulls vs Sporting KC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nashville SC vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs Toronto FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs New England Revolution Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds