1. FC Koln vs Union Berlin Prediction, 11/22/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Union Berlin
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2020
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+138) Union Berlin (+180)
Marius Bulter and Union Berlin (3-3-1, 5th in Bundesliga) are headed to RheinEnergieSTADION on Sunday where they'll meet 1. FC Koln (0-3-4, 16th in Bundesliga). The goaltenders protecting the net are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Andreas Luthe for Union Berlin. 1. FC Koln are at +138 while the Iron Ones are at +180. The over/under has been set at 2.75.
1. FC Koln faced off with Werder Bremen in their last matchup and wrapped up with a draw by a score of 1 - 1. In sharing the ball, they finished with a 79.5% rate by connecting on 276 out of their 347 pass targets in their last outing. 1. FC Koln tried 13 dribbles in this outing and were able to convert 9 of the attempts for a percentage of 69.2%. In terms of shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 14.3% clip by putting 1 SoT out of 7 total shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 0.86 g/90 (6 goals in total) and have racked up 4 assists in all games for this campaign.
Sebastian Andersson is a guy who should be able to impact this game for 1. FC Koln. He has accounted for 23 assists while accumulating 20 yellow card warnings during his pro soccer career. Andersson has been in the starting lineup in 211 games in his career and he tallies 0.42 goals per 90 mins. The forward born in Sweden has earned 91 goals in 19,731 mins. One more guy who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward representing Germany. He has assisted on a goal 51 times during his pro soccer career while scoring 60 total goals. Drexler has played 20,454 mins in 233 career starting assignments and has been given a total of 43 yellow card warnings. He averages 0.26 goals per 90 minutes for his career.
The guy who will defend the goal for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn (94-75-91 record in his career) has 75 shutouts, which leaves him with a 29.0% shutout rate. The keeper hailing from Germany has faced 1,107 shots attempted against him in 259 starts. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.35 (349 goals surrendered) and he has earned a save % of .703. Horn has defended the goal for a total of 23,259 minutes and has accumulated 776 saves in his career.
In their last game, Union Berlin walked away with a victory by a final of 5 - 0 against Arminia Bielefeld. They finished the match by converting 496 out of their 551 attempted passes for a percentage of 90.0%. Union Berlin earned a 85.7% successful dribble percentage by converting 6 of the 7 dribbles they attempted. Union Berlin landed 8 SoT out of 11 shots attempted which had them sitting at a 72.7% clip in their last game. With 16 goals and 13 assists In all their contests, Union Berlin averages 2.29 goals and 1.86 assists per 90.
Marius Bulter should be someone to watch for Union Berlin. The midfielder from Germany has been on the pitch for 4,920 minutes while scoring 12 goals. He has totaled 4 yellow card cautions during his soccer career and has helped a teammate on a goal 5 times. He averages 0.22 goals per 90 minutes and has had a starting assignment in 55 contests during his pro soccer career. Be sure to keep an eye out for Robert Andrich, the midfielder hailing from Germany. Andrich has been given a total of 46 yellow cards in 10,737 professional minutes played (122 starting assignments). His goals per 90 average during his soccer career is 0.13. He has 15 goals in his pro soccer career while assisting a teammate on a goal 11 different times.
Andreas Luthe will be residing in front of the goal for Union Berlin. So far in his pro soccer career, Luthe has allowed 251 goals while earning 582 saves in 192 starts. He has conceded 1.31 goals per 90 minutes and he has a record of 68-51-73. He has a save % of .700 and his clean sheet rate is currently 30.2%. Luthe has tallied 58 shutouts while seeing 832 shots against him in 17,189 mins throughout his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take Union Berlin (+180)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Columbus Crew vs Nashville SC Prediction, 11/29/2020 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs New England Revolution Prediction, 11/29/2020 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas Prediction, 12/1/2020 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sporting KC vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 12/2/2020 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Napoli vs AS Roma Prediction, 11/29/2020 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Lorient vs Montpellier Prediction, 11/29/2020 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Bologna vs Crotone Prediction, 11/29/2020 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nice vs Dijon Prediction, 11/29/2020 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Prediction, 11/29/2020 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- VfL Wolfsburg vs Werder Bremen Prediction, 11/27/2020 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds