Colorado Rapids vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/22/2020
Game: Colorado Rapids vs Minnesota United FC
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Location: ESPN Sports Complex in Orlando, FL
Odds/Point Spread: Colorado (+290) Minnesota (+101)
ESPN Sports Complex is the site where Jan Gregus and Minnesota United (3-1-0, 1st in the Western Conference) will play the Colorado Rapids (2-0-2, 7th in the Western Conference) on Wednesday. The goalies who are expected to start are Clint Irwin for the Colorado Rapids and Tyler Miller for Minnesota United. The Rapids are priced at +290 while the Loons are at +101. The over/under is set at 2.75.
Younes Namli is a player who can be a difference maker for the Rapids. He has 13 assists while tallying 8 yellow card cautions during his career. Namli has been a starter in 85 games in his MLS career while he scores 0.13 goals per 90. The midfielder who is from Denmark has totaled 11 goals scored (174th among active MLS players) in 7,499 mins. Another guy who could decide the outcome is Kei Kamara, the forward from Sierra Leone. Kamara has been on the field for 28,592 minutes during 314 starting assignments and has earned himself 46 yellow cards. He has assisted on a goal 43 times in his MLS career and he has scored 132 goals. He has an average of 0.42 G/90 so far in his career (40th among active MLS players).
The guy who will defend the goal for Colorado will be Clint Irwin. Irwin has seen the field for 12,673 mins and has tallied 400 saves in his pro soccer career. His goals against per 90 mins is 1.57 (221 goals allowed) and he is the owner of a save percentage of .649. The goalkeeper from the United States has faced 616 shots sent his way in 139 starts. Irwin (44-35-59 record during his career) has tallied 32 shutouts, which has his sitting with a 23.0% clean sheet percentage.
Jan Gregus should provide a lift for Minnesota. He scores 0.09 goals per 90 mins and has started 92 outings in his MLS career. The midfielder who is from Slovakia has earned 15,358 mins while scoring 16 goals (132nd among active MLS players). He has earned 36 yellow cards during his career and has assisted on a goal 23 times. Make sure to keep an eye out for Luis Amarilla, the forward who hails from Paraguay. He has scored 20 goals during his career while helping a teammate on a goal 6 times. Amarilla has been handed a total of 10 yellow card warnings in 3,121 mins played (32 career starts). His G/90 average in his career is 0.58 (10th among active players).
Tyler Miller is expected to look after the net for the Loons. Miller has accumulated 26 clean sheets while he has defended 448 shots attempted against him in 9,149 career minutes. He has earned a save % of .712 and his clean sheet rate sits at 25.5%. He has surrendered 1.38 goals per 90 while earning a mark of 52-26-24. Thus far in his career, Miller has allowed 140 goals while he has tallied 319 stops in 102 starts.
Who will win tonight's MLS game ATS?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take Minnesota (+101)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020