FC Cincinnati vs New York Red Bulls Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/22/2020
Game: FC Cincinnati vs New York Red Bulls
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Location: ESPN Sports Complex in Orlando, FL
Odds/Point Spread: Cincinnati (+330) New York (-182)
ESPN Sports Complex is the site where Brian White and the New York Red Bulls (2-1-1, 5th in the Eastern Conference) will play FC Cincinnati (1-0-3, 11th in the Eastern Conference) on Wednesday. The goaltenders who are expected to start are Spencer Richey for FC Cincinnati and David Jensen for the New York Red Bulls. The Red Bulls are priced at -182 while FCC is at +330. The O/U has been set at 2.75.
Yuya Kubo is a guy who should be able to impact this game for FCC. He has accounted for 15 assists while earning 14 yellow cards so far in his pro soccer career. Kubo has been in the starting lineup in 124 outings during his career and has 0.39 goals per 90 minutes. The forward from Japan has racked up 50 goals (39th among active players) in 11,425 mins played. Another guy who could decide the outcome is Haris Medunjanin, the midfielder from Bosnia. Medunjanin has been on the pitch for 20,494 mins during 227 career starting assignments and has been handed 34 yellow card warnings. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 35 times so far in his career while scoring 30 total goals. He averages 0.13 goals per 90 in his MLS career (168th among active MLS players).
The man who will protect the net for Cincinnati will be Spencer Richey. Richey has played for a total of 7,110 minutes and has earned 259 saves during his career. His GA/90 is 1.72 (136 goals surrendered) and he has earned a save % of .662. The goalkeeper from the United States has faced 391 shots tried against him in 79 starts. Richey (29-13-37 record during his soccer career) has totaled 13 clean sheets, which leaves him with a 16.5% clean sheet rate.
Brian White will be counted on for New York. He currently averages 0.49 goals per 90 minutes and has had a starting assignment in 39 contests during his pro soccer career. The forward who was born in the United States has accumulated 3,649 professional minutes while scoring 20 goals (117th among active MLS players). He has tallied 3 yellow cards so far in his career and has helped a teammate on a goal 6 times. Make sure to watch out for Marc Rzatkowski, the midfielder who was born in Germany. Rzatkowski has been given 32 yellow cards in 16,357 minutes played (186 career starting assignments). His G/90 average in his pro soccer career is 0.14 (162nd among active MLS players). He has earned 26 goals during his pro soccer career while assisting on a goal 49 times.
David Jensen will be looking after the goal for the Red Bulls. Jensen has racked up 51 shutouts while he has seen 587 shots tried against him in 15,678 mins throughout his career. He sports a save percentage of .671 and his clean sheet rate sits at 29.3%. He has conceded 1.40 goals per 90 mins and he has earned a record of 77-34-63. During his pro soccer career, Jensen has conceded 244 goals while he has accumulated 394 saves in 174 starting assignments.
Who will win tonight's MLS game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take Cincinnati (+330)
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020