Getafe vs. Levante Spanish La Liga Predictions, Picks and Betting Tips 7-19-2020
Getafe (14-11-12) vs. Levante (13-7-17)
Spanish La Liga soccer on Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 15:00 ET
Venue: Estadi Olimpic Camilo Cano, La Nucia, Spain
The Line: Getafe -129/ Draw +245/ Levante +363; O/U 2.25
TV: Digi Sport 9
Levante (WDDLL) and Getafe (LDLDL) will duke it out in round 38 of the Spanish La Liga Santander on Sunday, July 19, 2020, at the Estadi Olimpic Camilo Cano in La Nucia.
Levante is coming into this game in the 12th position with 46 points. So far, Levante has recorded 13 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses. In their last time out, Levante recorded their third win since league restart after thrashing Celta Vigo yesterday. In the match, Enis Bardhi scored two goals while Borja Mayoral scored the third goal to secure a 3-2 win for Levante.
On offense, Levante’s forward will feature Enis Bardhi. Bardhi has scored three goals across his last two matches, three of his last four strikes came before half-time. He has recorded 7 goals and 3 assists in 30 appearances. Koke will make his 2nd appearance for Levante in this match. The Spanish goalie has allowed 2 goals during his first appearance.
In contrast, Getafe occupies the final Europa League spot with 54 points. Sitting on the 7th position, Getafe has recorded 14 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses. Getafe’s has kept an unimpressive stat since league restart, recording their 5th winless match in a last time out defeat to Atletico Madrid. In the game, Marcus Llorente and Thomas scored the goal for Atletico Madrid.
Getafe’s top scorer, Jaime Mata, is a crucial player featuring for the team. He has three goals from his last seven games and has sported a total of 11 goals and 3 assists in 33 appearances. In front of the net for Getafe is David Soria. Soria has allowed 36 goals in 37 appearances, an average of 0.97 goals allowed per 90 minutes. He has recorded 68 saves and 15 clean sheets during this campaign.
In their last six meetings, both teams recorded 2 wins and 2 draws, although Getafe won their most recent meeting by 4 goals to nil. Levante has recorded 8 wins out of 18 home games, which put them in the 12th position while Getafe has recorded 6 wins and 6 draws in 18 away games.
Coach: José Bordalás
Players: S. Postigo, Ruben Vezo, Carlos Clerc, Oscar Duarte, J. Morales, Jose Campana, Enis Bardhi, N. Vukcevic, Rochina and Borja Mayoral
Coach: Paco López
Goalkeeper: David Soria
Players: Erick Cabaco, D. DakonamM. Olivera, Jason, M. Cucurella, Timor, M. Arambarri, N. Maksimovic, Jorge Molina and Mata
Prediction: Take Getafe -129
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020