Luxembourg vs Cyprus Prediction, 10/10/2020 UEFA Nations League Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: Luxembourg vs Cyprus
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Location: Stade Josy Barthel in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Odds/Point Spread: Luxembourg (+117) Cyprus (-156)
Stade Josy Barthel is the venue where Gerson Rodrigues and Luxembourg (1-0-1, 28th in UEFA Nations League) will take on Cyprus (0-0-2, 53rd in UEFA Nations League) on Saturday. The expected starting goaltenders will be Anthony Moris for Luxembourg and Charalambos Kyriakides for Cyprus. The Cypriots are at at -156 while the Luxembourgers are priced at +117. The total is set at 2.
Luxembourg controls possession for 64% of contests. They have attempted 40 shots at the goal with 15 on target, which is a 37.5% shots on target percentage. Luxembourg have accounted for 1 goal in 2 Nations League games, which has them 42nd in the league.
Gerson Rodrigues is a guy who should be able to impact this game for the Luxembourgers. Rodrigues has been given a starting assignment in 35 matchups in his career and he accounts for 0.45 goals per 90. The forward hailing from Luxembourg has earned 16 goals scored in 3,197 minutes. He has totaled 2 assists while earning 9 yellow cards so far in his pro soccer career. Another player who should impact this match is Christopher Martins, the defender taking the field for Luxembourg. He has helped on a goal 7 times so far in his career while scoring 5 goals. Martins has been on the field for 5,566 minutes in 62 starting assignments and has been given a total of 19 yellow cards. He averages 0.08 goals per 90 minutes during his career.
The man defending the goal for Luxembourg is Anthony Moris. Moris has defended the goal for a total of 4,869 mins and has 88 saves in his pro soccer career. His GA/90 is 1.83 (46 total goals allowed) and he has a save percentage of .672. The keeper playing for Luxembourg has had 134 shots tried against him in 55 career starts. Moris (22-11-20 record during his career) has accounted for 19 shutouts, which gives him a 34.5% shutout percentage.
In their matches thus far in the tournament, Cyprus is controlling possession of the ball 48.5% of the time. The Cypriots have an average of 1 shot on target per 90 minutes while having no goals thus far in the tournament. The have hit on 11.8% of their SOT out of 17 total shots.
Ioannis Pittas should provide a spark for Cyprus. The forward from Cyprus has totaled 285 professional minutes. He has has been in the starting lineup in 18 matches in his career. Be sure to keep an eye out for Grigoris Kastanos, the midfielder representing Cyprus. Kastanos has been handed 9 yellow cards in 1,902 minutes played (19 career starting assignments). He has helped on a goal 2 different times but has yet to score a professional goal.
Charalambos Kyriakides will look after the goal Cyprus. He is pretty inexperienced so Luxembourg should try to let as many shots fly as possible to increase their chances at getting a cheap goal.
Who will win tonight's UEFA Nations League game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take Luxembourg (+117)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Columbus Crew vs Philadelphia Union Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs Atlanta United FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs New York City FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Minnesota United FC Prediction, 4/16/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York Red Bulls vs Sporting KC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nashville SC vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 4/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs Toronto FC Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs New England Revolution Prediction, 4/17/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds