Real Madrid vs. Leganes Spanish La Liga Predictions, Picks and Betting Tips 7-19-2020
Real Madrid (26-8-3) vs. Leganes (8-11-18)
Spanish La Liga soccer on Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 15:00 ET
Venue: Estadio Municipal de Butarque, Leganes, Spain
The Line: Real Madrid +137/ Draw +250/ Leganes +175; O/U 2.5
TV: Eleven Sport
Leganes (WWDWL) will host the league’s Champions, Real Madrid (WWWWW) this weekend in the final round of the Spanish La Liga at the Estadio Municipal de Butarque in Leganes.
Sitting at the bottom quarter of the table, Leganes occupies the 18th position with 35 points and must win this game to get themselves out of the relegation zone. Overall, Leganes has recorded 8 wins, 11 draws, and 18 losses. A last time out double-goal victory over Athletic Bilbao saw the hosts to their 4th match unbeaten and their second win in a row. Roger Assale and Miguel Guerrero netted the goal for Leganes after one of Bilbao’s men was sent off in the 22nd-minute. Leganes recorded 39% ball possession and 16 goal attempts.
In front of the net for Leganes is Ivan Cuellar. He has allowed 31 goals, an average of 1.19 conceded goals per 90 minutes, 65 saves and 7 clean sheets. Ruben Perez is a key player to look out for in this match. Pérez has a goal, an assist, and a yellow card across Leganés’ current four-game unbeaten run.
Real Madrid clinched their 34th La Liga title in a breathtaking match against Villarreal, which saw them to their 10th win in a row. Real Madrid has not lost any match since league restarted, with their best win coming by a three-goal margin. Real Madrid sits on top of the league table with 86 points, and they have recorded 26 wins, 8 draws, and 3 losses. In their last time out, Madrid’s forward, Karim Benzema netted the two goals while Iborra got the consolation goal for Villarreal. Real Madrid recorded 57% ball possession and 12 goal attempts.
Thibaut Courtois will make his 35th appearance for Real Madrid. Courtois is now the only player to win La Liga for both teams in Madrid. He has allowed 20 goals, an average of 0.59 goals allowed per 90 minutes, 76 saves and 18 clean sheets. On offense, Real Madrid’s top-scoring forward, Karim Benzema, has scored the decisive goal in three straight matches and netted in the last two head-to-head. He has recorded 21 goals and 8 assists in 36 appearances.
In their last seven meetings, Real Madrid recorded 5 wins while Leganes were able to book a win only once; meanwhile, one of the games ended as a draw. Leganes is one of the league’s most terrible hosts with only 5 wins out of 18 La Liga home games, which puts them in the 19th position. Real Madrid has won 11 out of 18 away games played, which puts them in the 1st position.
Coach: Zinedine Zidane
Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois
Players: Varane, Sergio Ramos, Daniel Carvajal, Mendy, Valverde, Casemiro, Toni Kroos, Eden Hazard, Karim Benzema and Luka Jovic
Coach: Javier Aguirre
Goalkeeper: Ivan Cuellar
Players: R. Rosales, U. Bustinza, D. Siovas, R. Tarin, Ruben Perez, Javi Eraso, I. Amadou, Aitor Ruibal, Manu and Guerrero
Prediction: Take Real Madrid +137
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- FC Dallas vs Nashville SC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/12/2020
- Portland Timbers vs Orlando City SC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/11/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020