Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/22/2020
Game: Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Location: ESPN Sports Complex in Orlando, FL
Odds/Point Spread: Salt Lake (+150) Kansas City (+225)
Giuseppe Rossi and Real Salt Lake (1-3-0, 8th in the Western Conference) head to ESPN Sports Complex on Wednesday where they'll take on Sporting KC (3-0-1, 2nd in the Western Conference). The expected starting goalkeepers will be Zac MacMath for Real Salt Lake and Tim Melia for Sporting KC. Sporting Kansas City is priced at +225 while RSL is at +150. The O/U opens at 2.5.
Giuseppe Rossi is a guy who should be able to impact this match for RSL. Rossi has been in the starting lineup in 191 games so far in his MLS career while he scores 0.51 goals per 90 minutes. The forward who hails from Italy has tallied 91 goals scored (9th among active players) in 16,206 professional minutes played. He has 29 assists while tallying 31 yellow card cautions during his MLS career. One more guy who should impact this match is Justin Meram, the forward who hails from Iraq. Meram has totaled 15,019 mins in 174 career starting assignments and has been given 24 yellow card cautions. He has helped on a goal 28 times during his pro soccer career while he has scored 43 goals. He is currently averaging 0.26 goals per 90 minutes in his pro soccer career (100th among active players).
The guy protecting the net for Salt Lake will be Zac MacMath. MacMath has defended the goal for a total of 13,073 mins and is sitting with 428 saves during his pro soccer career. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.30 (189 total goals allowed) and his save % is .699. The goalie from the United States has had 612 shots sent his way in 144 starts. MacMath (48-43-53 mark in his career) has accumulated 39 clean sheets, which has earned him a 27.1% shutout percentage.
Related: How to Bet Parlays
Ilie Sanchez should be able to be counted on for Kansas City. He is currently averaging 0.04 goals per 90 mins and has been given a starting assignment in 28 games thus far in his career. The midfielder who was born in Spain has earned 18,896 mins and he has scored 9 goals (187th among active players). He has totaled 52 yellow card cautions during his pro soccer career and has helped a teammate on a goal 12 times. Make sure to watch out for Alan Pulido, the forward who hails from Mexico. Pulido has been handed a total of 16 yellow card warnings in 12,760 minutes played (131 starting assignments). His G/90 average during his pro soccer career is 0.43 (36th among active MLS players). He has accumulated 61 goals thus far in his career while helping on a goal 19 times.
Tim Melia will reside in front of the net for Sporting KC. During his MLS career, Melia has allowed 219 goals while he has earned 543 saves in 173 starts. He has allowed 1.27 goals per 90 while earning a mark of 69-45-60. He has earned a save percentage of .721 and his shutout rate is currently at 30.6%. Melia has earned 53 clean sheets while he has seen 753 shots against him in 15,533 minutes throughout his career.
So what is Tonights Parlay prediction?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take Kansas City (+225) and under the total goals
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert SoccerPicks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Portland Timbers vs Orlando City SC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/11/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/5/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/6/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- New York City FC vs Portland Timbers Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 8/1/2020
- Orlando City SC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/31/2020
- Philadelphia Union vs Sporting KC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/30/2020
- Portland Timbers vs FC Cincinnati Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Columbus Crew vs Minnesota United FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/28/2020
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC Predictions, MLS Picks, Betting Tips 7/27/2020