SC Freiburg vs. VFL Wolfsburg German Bundesliga Predictions, Picks and Betting Tips 6-13-2020
SC Freiburg (11-8-11) vs. VFL Wolfsburg (12-9-9)
German Bundesliga soccer on Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 09:30 ET
Venue: Volkswagen Arena, Wolfsburg, DE
The Line: SC Freiburg +363/ Draw +283/ Wolfsburg -144; O/U 2.75
TV: beIN Sport, BT Sport, Digi Sport 1, Digi Sport 2
VFL Wolfsburg will host SC Freiburg this weekend in the weekend action of the German Bundesliga at the Volkswagen Arena in Wolfsburg.
VFL Wolfsburg occupies the 6th position and the final Europa League spot on the league table with 45 points. Wolfsburg has recorded 12 wins, 9 losses with 9 draws and enters the match day 31 of the league a 1-0 win over Werder Bremen, who are on the verge of relegating. Wolfsburg's performance has been on the average since the restart of the league last month, and they have recorded 3 wins and 2 losses. In their last match, Wolfsburg's forward Wout Weghorst netted a late winning goal in the 82nd minute to seal the team's three-point win. Werder Bremen tried hard to score an equalizer, but Wolfsburg's goalkeeper, Koen Casteels, denied all their efforts. Wolfsburg recorded 51% ball possession and 18 goal attempts.
SC Freiburg is sitting at the 8th position on the league table with 41 points. Freiburg has recorded 11 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses. In their last time out, SC Freiburg defeated Borussia Mönchengladbach to record their first win since the restart of the league in May. The first half of the game ended in a goalless draw. Nils Petersen broke the deadlock after he scored a header in the 58th minute of the game. Freiburg was able to hold their lead an protect their lead and record a 1-0 win. Freiburg recorded 60% ball possession and 18 goal attempts.
Wolfsburg's highest goal scorer, Wout Weghorst, will lead the team's forward alongside Renato Steffen and Arnold. Nils Peterson, Freiburg's highest goal scorer, Lucas Höler, will lead Freiburg's forward.
In their last 9 meetings, VFL Wolfsburg has recorded 5 wins and one draw against SC Freiburg. Wolfsburg is looking to strengthen their hold on the final Europa League spot. At the same time, SC Freiburg would need a win to book a place in the Europa League as they are just 4 points behind Wolfsburg. The match will be a tough one because both teams have not been great since the start of the season.
Coach: Christian Streich
Goalkeeper: Alexander Schwolow
Players: Philipp Lienhart, Dominique Heintz, Christian Günter, Philipp Lienhart, Nils Petersen, Lucas Höler, Vincenzo Grifo, Nicolas Höfler, Robin Koch and Janik Haberer
Coach: Oliver Glasner
Goalkeeper: Koen Casteels
Players: Kevin Mbabu, Marin Pongracic, Anthony Brooks, Renato Steffen, Jérôme Roussillon, Xaver Schlager, Maximilian Arnold, Josip Brekalo, Joao Victor Santos Sa and Wout Weghorst
Prediction: Take Wolfsburg -144
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Levante vs Celta Vigo Prediction, 10/26/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 10/22/2020 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Getafe vs Granada Prediction, 10/25/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Cadiz vs Villarreal Prediction, 10/25/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Valladolid vs Alaves Prediction, 10/25/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Atlético Madrid vs Betis Prediction, 10/24/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Montpellier vs Reims Prediction, 10/25/2020 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sevilla vs Eibar Prediction, 10/24/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Lyon vs Monaco Prediction, 10/25/2020 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Real Sociedad vs Huesca Prediction, 10/25/2020 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds