1. FC Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction, 10/24/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen
Date: Sunday, October 24, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+250) Bayer Leverkusen (-123)
Anthony Modeste and 1. FC Koln (3-3-2, 7th in Bundesliga) host Bayer Leverkusen (5-1-2, 3rd in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Sunday. The goalkeepers who are expected to start will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Lukas Hradecky for Bayer Leverkusen. The odds on this game have 1. FC Koln coming in at +250 and the Company's Eleven are at -123. The total is set at 2.75.
1. FC Koln stepped onto the pitch against 1899 Hoffenheim in their last game and took a loss by a score of 5-0. 1. FC Koln attempted 11 dribbles in this outing and converted 1 of those tries for a rate of 9.1%. When discussing the passing game, they earned a 83.0% passes received rate by completing 351 of the 423 targeted passes last match.
Get all of our Free Soccer Picks
1. FC Koln averages 1.62 goals per 90 min (13 goals in total) and are sitting with 12 assists in all matches for the season.
Anthony Modeste is a player who can be a difference maker for 1. FC Koln. Modeste has been in the starting lineup in 270 contests so far in his career while he scores 0.50 goals per 90 minutes. The forward who is from France has recorded 135 goals in 24,151 professional minutes played. He has totaled 19 assists while earning 36 yellow card warnings in his pro soccer career.
Someone else who should impact this match is Florian Kainz, the midfielder representing Austria. He has helped a teammate on a goal 54 times in his career and he has scored 39 goals. Kainz has accumulated 18,702 minutes during 216 starting assignments and has been handed a total of 56 yellow card warnings. He has an average of 0.19 G/90 during his pro soccer career.
The man who will protect the net for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn has seen the pitch for a total of 26,409 mins and has earned 877 saves so far in his pro soccer career. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.40 (411 total goals given up) and he holds a save percentage of 69.4. The goalkeeper born in Germany has had 1,266 shots tried at him in 294 starting assignments. Horn (105-84-106 mark during his career) has tallied 80 shutouts, which gives him a 27.2% clean sheet percentage.
For their last outing, Bayer Leverkusen took a defeat with a final score of 5-1 against Bayern Munich. They finished this game by connecting on 396 out of their 466 passing tries for a percentage of 85.0%. Bayer Leverkusen finished with a 52.9% successful dribble percentage by converting 9 of the 17 dribbles they tried. Bayer Leverkusen connected on 4 shots on goal out of the team's 6 shots tried which had them sitting at a 66.7% clip in their last game. With 18 goals and 14 assists in all their contests, Bayer Leverkusen averages 2.25 goals and 1.75 assists per 90 min.
Moussa Diaby will be someone to watch for Bayer Leverkusen. He scores 0.22 goals per 90 and has been a starter in 65 games so far in his career. The forward hailing from France has been on the field for 6,014 minutes and has scored 15 goals. He has totaled 13 yellow card warnings so far in his pro soccer career and has helped on a goal 23 times. You should also watch out for Patrik Schick, the forward representing Czech Republic. He has scored 49 goals thus far in his career while assisting a teammate on a goal 10 different times. Schick has been given a total of 16 yellow card cautions in 9,619 minutes (104 starts). His goals per 90 min average in his pro soccer career is 0.46.
Lukas Hradecky will reside in front of the goal for Bayer Leverkusen. In his career, Hradecky has conceded 400 goals and has accumulated 911 stops in 322 starting assignments. He has given up 1.24 goals per 90 minutes while earning a record of 134-82-105. He sports a save percentage of 70.1 and his clean sheet rate sits at 30.7%. Hradecky has recorded 99 clean sheets while defending 1,298 shots against him in 28,934 mins throughout his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (+250)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Inter Miami CF vs Chicago Fire Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Real Salt Lake vs St. Louis City SC Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Charlotte FC vs New York Red Bulls Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United FC Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Toronto FC Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Minnesota United FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nashville SC vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sporting KC vs Seattle Sounders FC Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Austin FC vs Colorado Rapids Prediction, 3/25/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds