1. FC Koln vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction, 3/20/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Borussia Dortmund
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+550) Borussia Dortmund (-227)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the venue where Ellyes Skhiri and 1. FC Koln (5-7-13, 14th in Bundesliga) will take on Borussia Dortmund (13-3-9, 5th in Bundesliga) on Saturday. The goalies protecting the net are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Roman Burki for Borussia Dortmund. The odds on this contest have 1. FC Koln coming in at +550 and the Black and Yellow are at -227. The over/under is set at 3.
1. FC Koln faced Union Berlin in their most recent game and walked away from this one with a loss by a score of 2-1. 1. FC Koln tried 10 dribbles in this match and were able to convert 7 of those attempts for a percentage of 70.0%. In the passing game, they finished this match with a 85.3% passes received rate by connecting on 510 out of their 598 pass attempts in their last game. In terms of shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 50.0% clip by putting 4 shots on target of 8 total shots. 1. FC Koln averages 0.88 goals per 90 min (22 goals in total) and have accounted for 15 assists in all competitions for this campaign.
Ellyes Skhiri is a guy who can be a difference maker for 1. FC Koln. He has 8 assists while accumulating 25 yellow cards during his career. Skhiri has been a starter in 172 matchups in his career and he has earned 0.09 goals per 90. The midfielder from France has earned 15 goals in 15,089 professional minutes. Another player who could decide the outcome is Dominick Drexler, the forward born in Germany. Drexler has 21,057 mins in 238 career starting assignments and has been given 44 yellow card cautions. He has helped on a goal 52 times so far in his pro soccer career while he has scored 60 total goals. He sports an average of 0.26 goals per 90 minutes so far in his career.
The man protecting the net for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn has seen the pitch for 24,879 mins and has 831 saves in his career. His goals against per 90 minutes is 1.38 (381 goals conceded) and he is the owner of a save percentage of 69.9. The goalie born in Germany has faced 1,191 shots tried against him in 277 career starts. Horn (99-79-100 record in his career) has recorded 78 shutouts, which has earned him a 28.2% shutout percentage.
The last time they took the pitch, Borussia Dortmund got the victory with a final of 2-0 against Hertha BSC. They finished the match by completing 756 of the 826 attempted passes for a rate of 91.5%. Borussia Dortmund had a 57.9% successful dribble percentage by connecting on 11 of the 19 dribbles they attempted. Borussia Dortmund had 4 shots on goal out of the team's 12 shots attempted which gave them a 33.3% clip in their last outing. With 51 goals and 40 assists in all competitions, Borussia Dortmund sports an average of 2.04 goals and 1.60 assists per 90 minutes.
Erling Haaland should provide solid play for Borussia Dortmund. He sports an average of 0.98 goals per 90 minutes and has been a starter in 62 matches in his career. The forward representing England has totaled 5,805 professional minutes while scoring 63 goals. He has 8 yellow card cautions so far in his career and has assisted a teammate on a goal 15 times. You should also watch out for Marco Reus, the forward representing Germany. Reus has been given a total of 37 yellow cards in 25,727 minutes played (299 starts). His goals per 90 minute average thus far in his career is 0.47. He has 134 goals in his pro soccer career while assisting on a goal 72 different times.
Roman Burki will look after the net for Borussia Dortmund. Burki has earned 102 clean sheets while he has seen 1,327 shots tried against him in 28,533 minutes throughout his career. He sports a save % of 70.2 and his shutout rate is currently 32.2%. He has surrendered 1.29 goals per 90 minutes while holding a mark of 156-74-88. In his career, Burki has conceded 408 goals and has earned 933 stops in 317 starts.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take Borussia Dortmund (-227) and over 3 goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction, 1/29/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- RB Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart Prediction, 1/27/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FSV Mainz 05 vs VfL Bochum Prediction, 1/28/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction, 1/28/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- 1899 Hoffenheim vs Monchengladbach Prediction, 1/28/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FC Schalke 04 vs 1. FC Koln Prediction, 1/29/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- SC Freiburg vs FC Augsburg Prediction, 1/28/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Werder Bremen vs VfL Wolfsburg Prediction, 1/28/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Hertha BSC vs Union Berlin Prediction, 1/28/2023 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Napoli vs AS Roma Prediction, 1/29/2023 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds