1. FC Koln vs FC Schalke 04 Prediction, 5/22/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs FC Schalke 04
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (-275) FC Schalke 04 (+600)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the site where Ondrej Duda and 1. FC Koln (7-9-17, 17th in Bundesliga) will play FC Schalke 04 (3-7-23, 18th in Bundesliga) on Saturday. The goaltenders who are expected to start are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Frederik Ronnow for FC Schalke 04. The line on this matchup has 1. FC Koln coming in at -275 and the Royal Blue are at +600. The total is set at 3.5.
1. FC Koln played Hertha BSC in their last game and got the draw with a final of 0-0. 1. FC Koln tried 10 dribbles in this match and were successful in 3 of the attempts for a percentage of 30.0%. When discussing the passing game, they finished this match with a 84.0% passes received percentage by completing 398 out of their 474 pass targets last game. Regarding shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 33.3% rate by hitting 4 shots on target of 12 shots. 1. FC Koln averages 0.97 goals per 90 (32 total goals) and have earned 22 assists in all matches for the year.
Ondrej Duda is one guy you are going to want to keep your eye on for 1. FC Koln. He has 24 assists while accumulating 36 yellow cards during his career. Duda has been in the starting lineup in 133 matchups during his soccer career and he has earned 0.23 goals per 90. The midfielder representing Slovakia has 29 goals in 11,368 minutes played. One more player who should impact this match is Ellyes Skhiri, the midfielder representing France. He has helped a teammate on a goal 9 times so far in his pro soccer career while he has scored 16 total goals. Skhiri has been on the field for 15,782 minutes in 180 career starts and has been handed 26 yellow cards. He has an average of 0.09 goals per 90 minutes for his pro soccer career.
The man defending the goal for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn (101-81-104 mark during his soccer career) has recorded 79 shutouts, which leaves him with a 27.7% clean sheet percentage. The goalie born in Germany has had 1,226 shots tried against him in 285 starts. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.40 (397 goals conceded) and he is the owner of a save % of 69.5. Horn has seen the pitch for a total of 25,599 minutes and has tallied 850 saves in his career.
The last time they took the pitch, FC Schalke 04 took home the win by a final score of 4-3 against Eintracht Frankfurt. FC Schalke 04 ended the game with a 58.8% successful dribble percentage by connecting on 10 out of the 17 dribbles they tried. They finished the match by converting 275 out of their 352 passes they tried earning a rate of 78.1%. FC Schalke 04 landed 5 shots on target out of their 10 shots attempted giving them a 50.0% rate in their last match. Having a total of 24 goals and 20 assists in all their contests, FC Schalke 04 averages 0.73 goals and 0.61 assists per 90 min.
Amine Harit should provide a spark for FC Schalke 04. The forward from France has earned 9,422 professional minutes and he has scored 13 goals. He has accumulated 15 yellow cards thus far in his career and has assisted on a goal 14 times. He has an average of 0.12 goals per 90 mins and has been given a starting assignment in 106 contests in his pro soccer career. Make sure to watch out for Benito Raman, the forward representing Belgium. He has tallied 51 goals in his pro soccer career while assisting on a goal 16 different times. Raman has been handed 33 yellow card warnings in 13,038 mins played (148 starting assignments). His G/90 average during his career is 0.35.
Frederik Ronnow will look after the net for FC Schalke 04. Ronnow has accumulated 61 clean sheets and has defended 746 shots tried against him in 16,322 minutes throughout his career. He has a save % of 72.0 and his shutout rate is currently at 33.7%. He has allowed 1.22 goals per 90 mins and he has earned a mark of 81-44-55. So far in his career, Ronnow has conceded 222 goals and has tallied 532 stops in 181 starting assignments.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take FC Schalke 04 (+600) and under the total goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- New York City FC vs Atlanta United FC Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs San Jose Earthquakes Prediction, 6/22/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs D.C. United Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sporting KC vs Colorado Rapids Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Real Salt Lake Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds