1. FC Koln vs FSV Mainz 05 Prediction, 4/11/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs FSV Mainz 05
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+132) FSV Mainz 05 (+175)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the site where Ellyes Skhiri and 1. FC Koln (5-8-14, 16th in Bundesliga) will take on FSV Mainz 05 (6-7-14, 15th in Bundesliga) on Sunday. The goalkeepers who are expected to start are Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Robin Zentner for FSV Mainz 05. FSV Mainz 05 are at at +175 while the Billy Goats are at +132. The total opens at 2.25.
1. FC Koln played VfL Wolfsburg in their most recent game and ended up losing by a score of 1-0. 1. FC Koln tried 14 dribbles in this matchup and completed 7 of those attempts for a rate of 50.0%. When discussing the passing game, they finished this match with a 80.5% received passes percentage by completing 380 of the 472 targeted passes in their last match. In relation to shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln ended this match at a 11.1% rate by putting 1 SoT of 9 shots. 1. FC Koln sports an average of 0.89 g/90 (24 total goals) and have accumulated 15 assists in all competitions for the year.
Ellyes Skhiri is a guy who should be able to impact this match for 1. FC Koln. He has 8 assists while tallying 25 yellow card cautions during his soccer career. Skhiri has been in the starting lineup in 174 outings in his career and tallies 0.09 goals per 90. The midfielder hailing from France has earned 15 goals in 15,269 mins. Another player who could decide the outcome is Ondrej Duda, the midfielder who represents Slovakia. Duda has been on the field for 10,940 minutes in 128 starting assignments and has been given 34 yellow card warnings. He has helped a teammate on a goal 23 times so far in his career while he has scored 26 total goals. He has an average of 0.21 goals per 90 for his career.
The man who is expected to defend the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (99-80-101 record in his career) has accumulated 78 clean sheets, which leaves him with a 28.0% shutout percentage. The goalkeeper born in Germany has had 1,200 shots tried against him in 279 starts. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.38 (384 total goals allowed) and he has earned a save percentage of 69.9. Horn has seen the pitch for 25,059 mins and has 837 stops so far in his career.
The last time they took the pitch, FSV Mainz 05 earned the draw by finishing with a tally of 1-1 against Arminia Bielefeld. FSV Mainz 05 had a 66.7% successful dribble percentage by connecting on 4 of the 6 dribbles they pursued. They finished the match by converting 344 of the 431 passing attempts earning a percentage of 79.8%. FSV Mainz 05 converted 3 shots on target out of the team's 9 shots tried which had them sitting at a 33.3% clip in their last outing. Having accumulated 27 goals and 16 assists in all their contests, FSV Mainz 05 averages 1.00 goal and 0.59 assists per 90.
Jean-Paul Boetius will need to provide a spark for FSV Mainz 05. The forward from the Netherlands has been on the field for 14,655 mins and has earned 38 goals. He has tallied 25 yellow card warnings in his career and has assisted on a goal 39 times. He has an average of 0.23 goals per 90 mins and has had a starting assignment in 167 outings during his soccer career. You should also keep an eye on Robin Quaison, the forward born in Sweden. Quaison has been handed a total of 24 yellow card warnings in 14,503 mins (161 starting assignments). His G/90 average so far in his career is 0.26. He has scored 42 goals during his career while assisting a teammate on a goal 14 times.
Robin Zentner will look after the goal for FSV Mainz 05. Zentner has recorded 28 clean sheets while he has seen 557 shots against him in 10,755 mins throughout his career. He is the owner of a save % of 69.5 and his shutout rate is currently 23.3%. He has conceded 1.50 goals per 90 minutes while earning a record of 33-33-54. So far in his career, Zentner has conceded 179 goals and has accumulated 389 saves in 120 starts.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Guy Bruhn's Pick: Take FSV Mainz 05 (+175)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Chelsea vs Porto Prediction, 4/13/2021 Champions League Pick, Tips and Odds
- PSG vs Bayern Munich Prediction, 4/13/2021 Champions League Pick, Tips and Odds
- Borussia Dortmund vs Manchester City Prediction, 4/14/2021 Champions League Pick, Tips and Odds
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Prediction, 4/14/2021 Champions League Pick, Tips and Odds
- 1. FC Koln vs FSV Mainz 05 Prediction, 4/11/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Montpellier vs Marseille Prediction, 4/10/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Athletic Bilbao vs Alaves Prediction, 4/10/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Eibar vs Levante Prediction, 4/10/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig Prediction, 4/10/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Benevento vs Sassuolo Prediction, 4/12/2021 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds