1. FC Koln vs RB Leipzig Prediction, 4/20/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs RB Leipzig
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+650) RB Leipzig (-275)
Marcel Sabitzer and RB Leipzig (18-7-4, 2nd in Bundesliga) are headed to RheinEnergieSTADION on Tuesday where they'll meet 1. FC Koln (5-8-16, 17th in Bundesliga). The goalkeepers protecting the net will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Peter Gulacsi for RB Leipzig. 1. FC Koln are at +650 while the Red Bulls are at -275. The O/U is set at 2.75.
1. FC Koln played Bayer Leverkusen in their last match and walked away from this one with a loss by a score of 3-0. 1. FC Koln attempted 23 dribbles in this matchup and completed 15 of the attempts for a rate of 65.2%. In regard to passing, they finished with a 83.3% passes received percentage by converting 444 out of their 533 pass attempts in their last game. In regard to shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln finished the game at a 14.3% clip by putting 2 shots on target of 14 total shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 0.90 goals per 90 min (26 goals in total) and have accounted for 16 assists In all contests this year.
Ellyes Skhiri is a guy who should be able to impact this match for 1. FC Koln. He has totaled 8 assists while accumulating 25 yellow card warnings during his soccer career. Skhiri has had a starting assignment in 176 matchups thus far in his career and has 0.09 goals per 90 mins. The midfielder who is from France has 16 goals in 15,437 minutes. One more guy who should impact this match is Ondrej Duda, the midfielder born in Slovakia. Duda has been on the field for 11,008 minutes during 129 starting assignments and has earned himself 35 yellow card cautions. He has helped a teammate on a goal 23 times in his career while he has scored 27 total goals. He is currently averaging 0.22 goals per 90 mins during his soccer career.
The man who is expected to protect the net for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (99-80-103 record during his soccer career) has earned 78 shutouts, which gives him a 27.8% clean sheet percentage. The keeper born in Germany has seen 1,210 shots tried against him in 281 starts. His goals against per 90 mins is 1.39 (390 total goals conceded) and he holds a save percentage of 69.7. Horn has defended the goal for 25,239 mins and has tallied 841 saves so far in his career.
In their last game, RB Leipzig earned the draw by finishing with a tally of 0-0 against 1899 Hoffenheim. They finished the match by converting 629 out of their 714 passes they attempted for a rate of 88.1%. RB Leipzig finished the match with a 75.0% successful dribble rate by converting 9 out of the 12 dribbles they tried. RB Leipzig landed 2 shots on target out of 16 shots attempted which had them at a 12.5% clip when they last stepped onto the pitch. Having accumulated 51 goals and 38 assists in all their games, RB Leipzig averages 1.76 goals and 1.31 assists per 90 minutes.
Marcel Sabitzer will be someone to watch for RB Leipzig. The forward who is from Austria has been on the pitch for 22,170 mins while earning 76 goals. He has accumulated 46 yellow cards thus far in his career and has assisted on a goal 49 times. He has an average of 0.31 G/90 and has started 254 games during his soccer career. You should also keep an eye on Christopher Nkunku, the midfielder representing France. Nkunku has been given a total of 6 yellow card cautions in 6,051 mins (65 career starting assignments). His goals per 90 average so far in his career is 0.28. He has scored 19 goals during his soccer career while assisting on a goal 20 times.
Peter Gulacsi will be residing in front of the net for RB Leipzig. Gulacsi has racked up 90 clean sheets while he has seen 1,122 shots against him in 25,506 mins throughout his career. He holds a save % of 72.7 and his shutout rate is currently at 31.6%. He has given up 1.14 goals per 90 while he holds a mark of 157-57-71. In his career, Gulacsi has allowed 323 goals and has accounted for 809 saves in 285 starts.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (+650)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New England Revolution vs New York Red Bulls Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs San Jose Earthquakes Prediction, 6/22/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Sporting KC vs Colorado Rapids Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Real Salt Lake Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Nashville SC vs Toronto FC Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Minnesota United FC vs Austin FC Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs D.C. United Prediction, 6/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds