1. FC Koln vs RB Leipzig Prediction, 9/18/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs RB Leipzig
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+425) RB Leipzig (-175)
Anthony Modeste and 1. FC Koln (2-1-1, 7th in Bundesliga) host RB Leipzig (1-0-3, 12th in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Saturday. The expected starting goalkeepers will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Peter Gulacsi for RB Leipzig. The odds on this game have 1. FC Koln coming in at +425 and the Red Bulls are at -175. The O/U opens at 2.5.
1. FC Koln faced SC Freiburg in their most recent game and earned a one point draw by a score of 1-1. 1. FC Koln tried 20 dribbles in this outing and completed 10 of the attempts for a percentage of 50.0%. In the passing game, they ended with a 77.5% passes received rate by connecting on 306 of the 395 passing attempts in their last match.
Get all of our Soccer Picks Today
Regarding shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln ended this match at a 33.3% clip by landing 5 shots on target of 15 shots. 1. FC Koln has an average of 2.00 goals per 90 minutes (8 total goals) and have earned 8 assists in all games for the season.
Anthony Modeste is a guy who should be able to impact this match for 1. FC Koln. Modeste has had a starting assignment in 266 outings so far in his career and scores 0.51 goals per 90 mins. The forward representing France has racked up 134 goals in 23,827 professional minutes played. He has totaled 19 assists while earning 36 yellow card warnings in his career.
Another player who should impact this match is Ellyes Skhiri, the midfielder representing France. Skhiri has been on the field for 16,081 mins during 183 starting assignments and has been given a total of 27 yellow cards. He has helped on a goal 9 times so far in his career and he has scored 16 total goals. He currently averages 0.09 goals per 90 minutes for his career.
The man defending the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (104-82-105 mark during his soccer career) has tallied 80 clean sheets, which leaves him with a 27.6% clean sheet percentage. The keeper born in Germany has seen 1,243 shots tried at him in 290 career starting assignments. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.39 (403 total goals allowed) and he holds a save percentage of 69.4. Horn has seen the field for 26,049 mins and has accumulated 862 saves thus far in his career.
In their last game, RB Leipzig took a defeat with a final score of 4-1 against Bayern Munich. RB Leipzig finished the match with a 50.0% successful dribble percentage by completing 10 out of the 20 dribbles they attempted. They finished this game by connecting on 393 of the 459 attempted passes earning a percentage of 85.6%. RB Leipzig connected on 4 shots on target out of 10 shots attempted earning them a 40.0% clip in their last game. Having earned a total of 5 goals and 2 assists in all their games, RB Leipzig has an average of 1.25 goals and 0.50 assists per 90 min.
Yussuf Poulsen will be someone to watch for RB Leipzig. He averages 0.34 G/90 and has been given a starting assignment in 180 contests so far in his career. The forward born in Denmark has totaled 16,441 professional minutes and has scored 62 goals. He has totaled 26 yellow cards so far in his career and has assisted on a goal 32 times. Make sure to watch out for Andre Silva, the forward hailing from Portugal. Silva has been given a total of 10 yellow cards in 10,688 professional minutes played (117 career starts). His goals per 90 average in his career is 0.58. He has scored 69 goals so far in his pro soccer career while helping on a goal 18 different times.
Peter Gulacsi will be looking after the goal for RB Leipzig. During his career, Gulacsi has allowed 336 goals and has 822 stops in 293 starting assignments. He has given up 1.15 goals per 90 minutes while holding a record of 159-58-76. He has earned a save % of 72.3 and his clean sheet rate is currently at 31.4%. Gulacsi has totaled 92 shutouts and defended 1,147 shots attempted against him in 26,226 minutes in his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take RB Leipzig (-175)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hertha BSC Prediction, 10/16/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Montpellier vs Lens Prediction, 10/17/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Strasbourg vs Saint-Etienne Prediction, 10/17/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Rayo Vallecano vs Elche Prediction, 10/17/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Clermont Foot vs Lille Prediction, 10/16/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Metz vs Rennes Prediction, 10/17/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Levante vs Getafe Prediction, 10/16/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Lyon vs Monaco Prediction, 10/16/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- SC Freiburg vs RB Leipzig Prediction, 10/16/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Marseille vs Lorient Prediction, 10/17/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds