1. FC Koln vs SpVgg Greuther Furth Prediction, 10/1/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs SpVgg Greuther Furth
Date: Friday, October 1, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (-154) SpVgg Greuther Furth (+375)
Branimir Hrgota and SpVgg Greuther Furth (0-1-5, 18th in Bundesliga) travel to RheinEnergieSTADION on Friday where they'll take on 1. FC Koln (2-3-1, 7th in Bundesliga). The expected starting goalkeepers will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Sascha Burchert for SpVgg Greuther Furth. The line on this contest has 1. FC Koln priced at -154 and the Cloverleaves are at +375. The O/U is set at 2.5.
1. FC Koln faced RB Leipzig in their last matchup and walked away with a draw with a final of 1-1. 1. FC Koln attempted 13 dribbles in this match and were successful in 5 of those tries for a percentage of 38.5%. When talking about passing the ball, they earned a 82.1% passes received percentage by connecting on 299 out of their 364 pass targets in their last match.
Get all of our Free Soccer Picks
Concerning shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln finished at a 42.9% clip by hitting 6 shots on target of 14 shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 1.67 goals per 90 (10 goals in total) and are sitting with 9 assists In all contests for this campaign.
Anthony Modeste is a player who should impact this matchup for 1. FC Koln. Modeste has been in the starting lineup in 268 outings in his pro soccer career and tallies 0.51 G/90. The forward representing France has tallied 135 goals in 23,984 mins played. He has totaled 19 assists while tallying 36 yellow cards in his career.
Another player who should impact this match is Ellyes Skhiri, the midfielder who represents France. He has helped on a goal 9 times during his pro soccer career while he has scored 17 total goals. Skhiri has totaled 16,261 mins in 185 career starting assignments and has been handed 27 yellow card cautions. He scores 0.09 goals per 90 minutes during his pro soccer career.
The guy who is expected to defend the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn has played for a total of 26,229 minutes and has tallied 872 stops during his pro soccer career. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.39 (405 total goals conceded) and he has earned a save % of 69.6. The goalkeeper hailing from Germany has seen 1,255 shots attempted at him in 292 starts. Horn (104-84-105 mark during his career) has tallied 80 clean sheets, which has him sitting with a 27.4% clean sheet percentage.
In their last outing, SpVgg Greuther Furth walked away from this one with a loss by a score of 3-1 against Bayern Munich. SpVgg Greuther Furth finished with a 27.3% successful dribble rate by connecting on 3 of the 11 dribbles they pursued. They wrapped up this outing by completing 250 of the 333 pass attempts for a percentage of 75.1%. SpVgg Greuther Furth connected on 5 shots on target out of the team's 10 shots attempted which gave them a 50.0% clip in their last outing. Having earned a total of 4 goals and 2 assists in all their matches, SpVgg Greuther Furth is averaging 0.67 goals and 0.33 assists per 90 min.
Branimir Hrgota should be someone to watch for SpVgg Greuther Furth. He scores 0.50 goals per 90 and has started 135 matches so far in his career. The forward from Sweden has been on the pitch for 12,327 mins while scoring 68 goals. He has totaled 19 yellow cards in his pro soccer career and has assisted a teammate on a goal 21 times. You should also watch out for Havard Nielsen, the forward representing Norway. He has scored 44 goals so far in his career while helping a teammate on a goal 16 times. Nielsen has been handed a total of 7 yellow cards in 15,449 minutes (174 starts). His goals per 90 minute average during his pro soccer career is 0.26.
Sascha Burchert will reside in front of the net for SpVgg Greuther Furth. Burchert has totaled 38 shutouts and has seen 701 shots attempted against him in 14,072 minutes throughout his career. He sports a save percentage of 69.6 and his clean sheet rate is currently at 24.5%. He has conceded 1.45 goals per 90 minutes while he holds a record of 55-50-52. In his career, Burchert has allowed 227 goals and has accumulated 490 stops in 155 starts.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Tony Sink's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (-154)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prediction, 10/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Seattle Sounders FC vs Sporting KC Prediction, 10/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Atlético Madrid vs Real Sociedad Prediction, 10/24/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Betis vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction, 10/24/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Columbus Crew vs New York Red Bulls Prediction, 10/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs Real Salt Lake Prediction, 10/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Marseille vs PSG Prediction, 10/24/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Austin FC vs Houston Dynamo Prediction, 10/24/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York City FC vs D.C. United Prediction, 10/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Inter Miami CF vs FC Cincinnati Prediction, 10/23/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds