1. FC Koln vs VfB Stuttgart Prediction, 2/20/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs VfB Stuttgart
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+180) VfB Stuttgart (+112)
Ellyes Skhiri and 1. FC Koln (5-6-10, 14th in Bundesliga) host VfB Stuttgart (6-8-7, 10th in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Saturday. The starting goalies will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Gregor Kobel for VfB Stuttgart. 1. FC Koln are at +180 while the Swambians are at +112. The over/under opens at 2.5.
1. FC Koln stepped onto the pitch against Eintracht Frankfurt in their last matchup and ended up losing by a score of 2-0. 1. FC Koln attempted 24 dribbles in this matchup and completed 12 of the attempts for a percentage of 50.0%. In sharing the ball, they ended up with a 74.8% rate by connecting on 314 of the 420 pass attempts last contest. In relation to shooting accuracy, 1. FC Koln finished at a 16.7% rate by hitting 1 shot on target of 6 total shots. 1. FC Koln sports an average of 0.90 goals per 90 min (19 goals in total) and are sitting with 13 assists in all matches for the year.
Ellyes Skhiri is a player who can be a difference maker for 1. FC Koln. Skhiri has had a starting assignment in 168 matches during his career while scoring 0.09 goals per 90 minutes. The midfielder born in France has racked up 14 goals in 14,729 professional minutes played. He has totaled 8 assists while tallying 24 yellow cards during his pro soccer career. Someone else who should impact this match is Dominick Drexler, the forward who represents Germany. He has assisted on a goal 52 times during his pro soccer career and he has scored 60 total goals. Drexler has accumulated 20,982 minutes during 238 starting assignments and has been given 43 yellow cards. He is currently averaging 0.26 goals per 90 for his career.
The guy who is expected to defend the goal for 1. FC Koln will be Timo Horn. Horn has played for 24,519 minutes and has 818 stops in his pro soccer career. His goals against per 90 minutes is 1.37 (372 total goals surrendered) and he is the owner of a save % of 70.1. The goalkeeper born in Germany has seen 1,170 shots tried at him in 273 starts. Horn (99-78-97 record during his career) has accounted for 78 clean sheets, which leaves him with a 28.6% shutout rate.
In their last game, VfB Stuttgart earned the draw by finishing with a tally of 1-1 against Hertha BSC. VfB Stuttgart finished with a 81.8% successful dribble rate by converting 18 of the 22 dribbles they attempted. They finished the match by converting 422 of the 512 passes they attempted for a rate of 82.4%. VfB Stuttgart had 3 shots on goal out of the team's 11 shots attempted which gave them a 27.3% rate in their last outing. Having accumulated 38 goals and 27 assists in all their contests, VfB Stuttgart is averaging 1.81 goals and 1.29 assists per 90 minutes.
Sasa Kalajdzic should provide a lift for VfB Stuttgart. The midfielder from Austria has played 2,989 professional minutes while scoring 21 goals. He has tallied 5 yellow card cautions in his career and has assisted on a goal 9 times. He currently averages 0.63 goals per 90 and has started 32 games during his pro soccer career. Make sure to watch out for Silas Wamangituka, the forward born in Congo. Wamangituka has been handed a total of 10 yellow cards in 5,663 minutes played (62 starts). His goals per 90 minute average so far in his career is 0.46. He has 29 goals in his career while assisting on a goal 11 times.
Gregor Kobel will be looking after the goal for VfB Stuttgart. In his career, Kobel has surrendered 115 goals and has racked up 182 saves in 69 starting assignments. He has given up 1.70 goals per 90 while earning a record of 27-15-27. He has earned a save percentage of 63.5 and his shutout rate is 23.2%. Kobel has racked up 16 clean sheets while he has seen 288 shots tried against him in 6,091 career minutes.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take VfB Stuttgart (+112) and over 2.5 goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Guaranteed Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Hertha BSC vs FC Augsburg Prediction, 3/6/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Betis vs Alaves Prediction, 3/8/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Huesca vs Celta Vigo Prediction, 3/7/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Osasuna vs Barcelona Prediction, 3/6/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Athletic Bilbao vs Granada Prediction, 3/7/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Cadiz vs Eibar Prediction, 3/6/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid Prediction, 3/7/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Real Sociedad vs Levante Prediction, 3/7/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Elche vs Sevilla Prediction, 3/6/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction, 3/6/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds