1. FC Koln vs VfL Bochum Prediction, 8/28/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs VfL Bochum
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+110) VfL Bochum (+225)
RheinEnergieSTADION is the site where Anthony Modeste and 1. FC Koln (1-0-1, 8th in Bundesliga) will take on VfL Bochum (1-0-1, 9th in Bundesliga) on Saturday. The goaltenders who are expected to start will be Timo Horn for 1. FC Koln and Manuel Riemann for VfL Bochum. VfL Bochum are at at +225 while the Billy Goats are at +110. The over/under opens at 2.5.
1. FC Koln took the field against Bayern Munich in their most recent match and walked away from this one with a loss by a score of 3-2. 1. FC Koln attempted 24 dribbles in this matchup and completed 14 of those attempts for a percentage of 58.3%. When talking about passing the ball, they earned a 78.8% received passes percentage by converting 330 out of their 419 pass targets in their last game.
Get all of our Soccer Parlay Picks
Regarding shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln walked away from the pitch at a 30.0% rate by hitting 3 shots on target out of 10 shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 2.50 goals per 90 minutes (5 total goals) and have accounted for 5 assists in all matches for this campaign.
Anthony Modeste is a player who should impact this matchup for 1. FC Koln. He has totaled 19 assists while earning 35 yellow cards in his pro soccer career. Modeste has had a starting assignment in 264 contests so far in his career and has 0.51 G/90. The forward representing France has racked up 133 goals scored in 23,669 professional minutes.
Another player who could decide the outcome is Ellyes Skhiri, the midfielder hailing from France. Skhiri has totaled 15,962 minutes during 182 starting assignments and has been given 27 yellow card warnings. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 9 times during his career while scoring 16 goals. He currently averages 0.09 goals per 90 minutes so far in his pro soccer career.
The man who will defend the goal for 1. FC Koln is Timo Horn. Horn (103-81-105 mark during his career) has accumulated 80 clean sheets, which gives him a 27.8% clean sheet percentage. The keeper hailing from Germany has faced 1,239 shots sent in his direction in 288 career starting assignments. His goals allowed per 90 mins is 1.40 (401 total goals conceded) and he has earned a save % of 69.5. Horn has been on the field for a total of 25,869 mins and has accumulated 859 stops during his soccer career.
The last time they took the field, VfL Bochum went home victorious with a score of 2-0 against FSV Mainz 05. They wrapped up this match by converting 242 out of their 316 passes they attempted for a percentage of 76.6%. VfL Bochum finished with a 46.2% successful dribble percentage by completing 6 out of the 13 dribbles they tried. VfL Bochum had 4 shots on target out of 8 shots attempted which gave them a 50.0% rate in their last game. Having a total of 2 goals and 2 assists in all competitions, VfL Bochum averages 1.00 goal and 1.00 assist per 90 minutes.
Simon Zoller should be someone to watch for VfL Bochum. He averages 0.41 goals per 90 minutes and has had a starting assignment in 161 matches so far in his career. The forward representing Germany has earned 14,499 mins and has scored 66 goals. He has tallied 28 yellow card warnings in his career and has helped a teammate on a goal 24 times. You should also keep an eye on Anthony Losilla, the midfielder representing France. He has accounted for 22 goals during his career while assisting on a goal 20 times. Losilla has been handed a total of 83 yellow card warnings in 31,202 mins (352 career starts). His G/90 average during his soccer career is 0.06.
Manuel Riemann will look after the goal for VfL Bochum. In his career, Riemann has surrendered 385 goals and has 1,023 stops in 329 starting assignments. He has conceded 1.18 goals per 90 mins while he holds a record of 131-99-99. He has a save percentage of 73.7 and his clean sheet rate sits at 35.0%. Riemann has totaled 115 clean sheets while defending 1,388 shots against him in 29,382 career mins.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Parlay's Pundit's Pick: Take VfL Bochum (+225) and under the total goals
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Atlanta United FC vs D.C. United Prediction, 9/18/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- FSV Mainz 05 vs SC Freiburg Prediction, 9/18/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- CF Montreal vs Chicago Fire Prediction, 9/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Colorado Rapids vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prediction, 9/19/2021 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin Prediction, 9/19/2021 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Brighton vs Leicester City Prediction, 9/19/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Angers vs Nantes Prediction, 9/19/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Lens vs Lille Prediction, 9/18/2021 Ligue 1 Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Mallorca vs Villarreal Prediction, 9/19/2021 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Newcastle United vs Leeds United Prediction, 9/17/2021 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds