1. FC Koln vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction, 3/20/2022 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs Borussia Dortmund
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+225) Borussia Dortmund (-111)
Florian Kainz and 1. FC Koln (10-9-7, 7th in Bundesliga) play Borussia Dortmund (17-2-6, 2nd in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Sunday. The goaltenders who are expected to start will be Marvin Schwabe for 1. FC Koln and Gregor Kobel for Borussia Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund are at at -111 while the Billy Goats are at +225. The O/U opens at 3.5.
1. FC Koln took the field against Bayer Leverkusen in their last match and notched a win by a score of 1-0. 1. FC Koln attempted 10 dribbles in this game and converted 6 of the dribbles for a rate of 60.0%. In regard to passing, they ended with a 87.6% received passes percentage by connecting on 312 of the 356 targeted passes in their last game.
Get all of our Soccer Expert Picks
Concerning shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln finished at a 50.0% clip by putting 3 shots on target out of 6 total shots. 1. FC Koln averages 1.42 goals per 90 minutes (37 total goals) and have 28 assists in all matches for this campaign.
Florian Kainz is a player who can be a difference maker for 1. FC Koln. Kainz has been in the starting lineup in 233 matchups in his pro soccer career and tallies 0.18 goals per 90 minutes. The midfielder representing Austria has accumulated 40 goals in 20,048 professional minutes played. He has totaled 56 assists while earning 57 yellow card cautions thus far in his career.
Someone else who should impact this match is Anthony Modeste, the forward who is from France. He has assisted a teammate on a goal 19 times in his career while he has scored 146 goals. Modeste has been on the field for 25,497 minutes in 286 starts and has been given 37 yellow card cautions. He currently averages 0.52 goals per 90 minutes so far in his career.
The guy who will defend the goal for 1. FC Koln is Marvin Schwabe. Schwabe (90-54-68 mark in his professional soccer career) has 63 clean sheets, which gives him a 29.7% clean sheet rate. The goalkeeper born in Germany has faced 728 shots attempted at him in 212 career starting assignments. His goals allowed per 90 minutes is 1.04 (221 goals allowed) and his save percentage is 71.7. Schwabe has defended the goal for a total of 19,096 mins and has tallied 518 stops so far in his career.
When they last took the field, Borussia Dortmund walked away with a victory by a final of 1-0 against Arminia Bielefeld. They wrapped up this match by connecting on 482 out of their 493 attempted passes for a rate of 97.8%. Borussia Dortmund finished the match with a 50.0% successful dribble rate by completing 5 out of the 10 dribbles they pursued. Borussia Dortmund had 3 shots on goal out of 19 shots attempted earning them a 15.8% rate in their last outing. With a total of 61 goals and 42 assists in all their games, Borussia Dortmund has an average of 2.44 goals and 1.68 assists per 90 min.
Erling Haaland should provide a spark for Borussia Dortmund. He is averaging 1.02 goals per 90 minutes and has started 83 games during his pro soccer career. The forward born in England has been on the pitch for 7,693 professional minutes and has scored 87 goals. He has accumulated 11 yellow card cautions in his career and has helped a teammate on a goal 23 times. Make sure to keep an eye out for Marco Reus, the forward who represents Germany. Reus has been handed 39 yellow card warnings in 28,255 minutes played (329 career starting assignments). His goals per 90 average thus far in his career is 0.47. He has accumulated 148 goals in his career while assisting a teammate on a goal 80 times.
Gregor Kobel will be residing in front of the net for Borussia Dortmund. So far in his pro soccer career, Kobel has surrendered 167 goals and has accumulated 285 stops in 105 starting assignments. He has given up 1.62 goals per 90 while holding a mark of 49-18-38. He holds a save percentage of 65.1 and his clean sheet rate is currently at 22.9%. Kobel has recorded 24 clean sheets and has defended 436 shots attempted against him in 9,286 minutes throughout his career.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take Borussia Dortmund (-111)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Granada vs Espanyol Prediction, 5/22/2022 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Osasuna vs Mallorca Prediction, 5/22/2022 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Barcelona vs Villarreal Prediction, 5/22/2022 La Liga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Brighton vs West Ham United Prediction, 5/22/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Burnley vs Newcastle United Prediction, 5/22/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Fiorentina vs Juventus Prediction, 5/22/2022 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Prediction, 5/22/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Norwich City vs Tottenham Prediction, 5/22/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Arsenal vs Everton Prediction, 5/22/2022 EPL Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Spezia vs Napoli Prediction, 5/22/2022 Serie A Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds