1. FC Koln vs FSV Mainz 05 Prediction, 4/9/2022 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
Game: 1. FC Koln vs FSV Mainz 05
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Location: RheinEnergieSTADION in Köln, Germany
Odds/Point Spread: 1. FC Koln (+129) FSV Mainz 05 (+165)
Florian Kainz and 1. FC Koln (10-10-8, 8th in Bundesliga) play FSV Mainz 05 (11-5-11, 10th in Bundesliga) at RheinEnergieSTADION on Saturday. The goalkeepers who are expected to start are Marvin Schwabe for 1. FC Koln and Robin Zentner for FSV Mainz 05. FSV Mainz 05 are at at +165 while the Billy Goats are at +129. The total has been set at 2.5.
1. FC Koln faced off with Union Berlin in their last match and took a loss by a final of 1-0. In sharing the ball, they finished this match with a 86.9% passes received percentage by connecting on 430 of the 495 targeted passes last match. 1. FC Koln tried 17 dribbles in this outing and were able to convert 9 of the attempts for a percentage of 52.9%.
Get all of our Soccer Expert Picks
Concerning shot accuracy, 1. FC Koln finished the game at a 16.7% rate by putting 1 shot on target of 6 total shots. 1. FC Koln is averaging 1.36 goals per 90 min (38 total goals) and are sitting with 29 assists in all games for the season.
Florian Kainz is a guy who should be able to impact this game for 1. FC Koln. He has totaled 56 assists while accumulating 57 yellow card warnings during his career. Kainz has been in the starting lineup in 234 matches in his career while he scores 0.18 goals per 90. The midfielder from Austria has totaled 40 goals scored in 20,114 professional minutes played.
Someone else who should impact this game is Anthony Modeste, the forward hailing from France. Modeste has totaled 25,587 minutes in 287 starts and has been given 37 yellow card cautions. He has assisted on a goal 20 times during his soccer career while scoring 146 total goals. He currently averages 0.51 goals per 90 mins so far in his career.
The guy protecting the net for 1. FC Koln will be Marvin Schwabe. Schwabe has seen the field for a total of 19,276 mins and is sitting with 523 saves during his career. His goals against per 90 minutes is 1.04 (223 total goals allowed) and he is the owner of a save percentage of 71.7. The goalkeeper hailing from Germany has faced 735 shots sent his way in 214 career starts. Schwabe (90-55-69 record during his career) has recorded 63 shutouts, which has him sitting with a 29.4% clean sheet rate.
In their last outing, FSV Mainz 05 were able to avoid a loss with a score of 1-1 against Monchengladbach. They finished this game by converting 397 out of their 470 passes they tried for a percentage of 84.5%. FSV Mainz 05 had a 60.0% successful dribble percentage by converting 6 out of the 10 dribbles they attempted. FSV Mainz 05 had 10 shots on target out of their 21 shots attempted earning them a 47.6% clip in their last match. Having earned a total of 39 goals and 27 assists for all their matches, FSV Mainz 05 averages 1.44 goals and 1.00 assist per 90.
Jean-Paul Boetius should be someone to watch for FSV Mainz 05. The forward representing the Netherlands has earned 16,503 professional minutes while he has scored 42 goals. He has 30 yellow card cautions so far in his career and has assisted on a goal 41 times. He sports an average of 0.23 goals per 90 minutes and has had a starting assignment in 186 outings during his soccer career. Make sure to watch out for Karim Onisiwo, the forward hailing from Austria. Onisiwo has been handed 12 yellow card warnings in 9,742 minutes played (101 starting assignments). His goals per 90 average so far in his career is 0.21. He has earned 23 goals so far in his career while assisting on a goal 17 times.
Robin Zentner will be looking after the net for FSV Mainz 05. Zentner has totaled 38 clean sheets and has defended 671 shots attempted against him in 13,635 career mins. He holds a save % of 69.7 and his clean sheet rate sits at 25.0%. He has allowed 1.42 goals per 90 and he has a record of 47-40-65. During his pro soccer career, Zentner has conceded 215 goals and has tallied 470 stops in 152 starting assignments.
Who will win tonight's Bundesliga game against the spread?
Josh Schonwald's Pick: Take 1. FC Koln (+129)
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Get all of Today's Free Soccer Picks
Get all of Today's Expert Soccer Picks
Most Recent Soccer Picks
- Austin FC vs LA Galaxy Prediction, 9/24/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Orlando City SC vs Inter Miami CF Prediction, 9/24/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- New York City FC vs Toronto FC Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Atlanta United FC vs CF Montreal Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Philadelphia Union vs Los Angeles FC Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- D.C. United vs New York Red Bulls Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- San Jose Earthquakes vs Nashville SC Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Chicago Fire vs New England Revolution Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds
- Minnesota United FC vs St. Louis City SC Prediction, 9/23/2023 MLS Soccer Pick, Tips and Odds