Cameroon vs Croatia Group A Free World Cup Picks & Odds
by Guy Bruhn - 6/16/2014
2014 World Cup Free Picks: Cameroon vs. Croatia
6 p.m., Wednesday, June 18 – Arena Amazonia, Manaus (ESPN)
Match Betting Lines
Croatia are comfortable favorites at -125 while Cameroon are priced as +500 underdogs in this Group A encounter. The draw can be had for +270 while the total is 2 goals, -145 for the ‘over’ and +125 for the ‘under.’
The Indomitable Lions were unable to muster up much against a Mexico side that showed more eagerness to attack. They’ll need to surely step their level of play if they want to avoid two consecutive losses prior to playing host Brazil.
Definitely unlucky not to get anything from their first match with Brazil, Croatia will be desperate for three points here. You have to think Brazil will beat Mexico, so a win by Croatia will set up a winner-take-all match vs. Mexico after this one.
Neither team can afford another loss. That would all be rule out their chances of advancing to the Round of 16. That being the case, expect a good balance of defensive tactics and picking spots offensively when to push forward.
Key Injuries, Suspensions, Yellow Cards
Striker Mario Mandzukic will be atop the Croatia formation after serving his one-match suspension. His presence will be a huge boost to the offensive game plan for the Croatian outfit.
Croatia will get the three points. I didn't see enough from Cameroon to make me think they can win a match of this importance. I do feel that way, however, about Croatia. They earn the victory and live to fight for a spot in the next round against Mexico.
Doc’s Sports has full coverage of the 2014 World Cup and more articles throughout this summer’s major soccer tournament. Strike Point Sports is one of the top soccer handicappers with their success on the big tournament stage. From the 2006 World Cup, Euro 2008, 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012, SPS earned $100 clients over $8,200 in profit from these four major events. This summer’s World Cup is going to be another moneymaking opportunity, and they are looking forward to their soccer selections and another winning tournament.
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
<p><b>Get all of Today's <a href="https://www.docsports.com/world-cup/world-cup-picks.html">Free World Cup Picks</a></b></p> <p><b> Get all of Today's Guaranteed <a href="https://www.docsports.com/expert-picks/soccer/">Expert World Cup Picks</a></b></p>
- Germany vs Argentina World Cup Final Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Brazil vs Netherlands 3rd Place Game Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Netherlands vs Argentina Semi-Finals Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Brazil vs Germany Semi-Finals Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Argentina vs Belgium Quarterfinals Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- France vs Germany Quarterfinals Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Netherlands vs Costa Rica Quarterfinals Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Brazil vs Columbia Quarterfinals Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Belgium vs. United States Round of 16 Free World Cup Picks & Odds
- Argentina vs. Switzerland Round of 16 Free World Cup Picks & Odds