Sports Interaction: NHL Hockey Picks For Thursday, Feb. 24
by Sports Interaction - 2/24/2011
There are three big favorites in the NHL tonight, and Sports Interaction expects to see a lot three-team parlays involving Philadelphia, Vancouver and Detroit.
The Flyers are at home to their Atlantic divisional rivals the Islanders at the Wells Fargo Center, and Sports Interaction makes them heavy favorites. The Islanders have gone 7-3-0 in their last ten games but the season long reality is that they’re really not that good. The Islanders lose at home and they lose even worse away.
Philly has lost two of its last three but historically the Flyers beat the Islanders like Keith Moon used to beat his drum kit. It’ll be no different tonight. The pick is Philadelphia over the New York Islanders with Sports Interaction.
Dallas has a strong recent record against Detroit, winning seven of the last eight. But the goals have dried up completely for one of the star – sorry – teams before the All-Star break. Dallas is being outscored by worse than two to one in recent games and the Stars’ inability score on power plays just how much they’re struggling to find the net.
As for the Red Wings, normal service has been restored in the Motor City – if it ever really went away. Detroit is sitting pretty at the top of the Central Division, second overall behind the Canucks in the West, and the Red Wings will win again tonight. Detroit over Dallas with Sports Interaction is the pick.
The Canucks themselves welcome the Blues to Vancouver tonight as St Louis begins a Canadian road swing that also includes trips to Edmonton and Calgary. Vancouver is the best team in the league while this year looks like another year of disappointment by the banks of the Missouri. There’ll be more bad news tonight. The pick is Vancouver over St Louis with Sports Interaction.
Finally. The Maple Leafs take on the Canadiens in the Bell Center tonight. Toronto and Montreal have split their four season meetings, but both Toronto’s James Reimer and Montreal’s Carey Price have both been outstanding between the pipes in recent games. That makes Under 5.5 goals scored between Toronto and Montreal in the Bell Center the final pick of the day with Sports Interaction.
Most Recent Hockey Handicapping
- NHL All-Star Game Predictions and Expert Betting Picks
- 2020 NHL Stanley Cup Predictions with Futures Odds
- NHL Division Winner Odds and Expert Betting Predictions
- NHL Betting Advice: Value Teams Better than Record
- Expert NHL Handicapping and Betting Advice: Home and Road Splits
- Expert Hockey Betting Advice: Which Team is Poised for Post-Holiday Turnaround?
- NHL Betting Advice for the Best and Worst Teams for Wagering Profits
- 2019 NHL Season Point Totals Predictions
- Expert NHL Handicapping: Making Sense Of These Crazy Playoffs
- What's Next for Tampa Bay Lightning After Epic Playoff Collapse?