Thursday, November 19, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Buffalo Sabres travel to Scottrade Center to play the St. Louis Blues on Thursday, November 19, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Sabres at +184 and the Blues at -205. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Buffalo comes into this matchup having played 18 games. They have an overall record of 8-9-1 and on the road they have a record of 4-3-0. Currently they are 7th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 41 goals and given up 49 goals for a point differential of -8. St. Louis shows up with a record of 12-6-1 including 5-2-1 at home this season. They are 3rd in the Central Division. They've scored 51 goals and surrendered 46 for a goal differential of +5.
Tyler Ennis has accumulated 10 total points this season for the Sabres. He has 3 goals this season with 44 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 7%. He has a total of 7 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Ryan O'Reilly has averaged 22 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 6 goals on 47 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 15 points on the season. Chad Johnson has 4 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Sabres. He has had 300 shots against him and has given up 30 goals. He has made 270 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
Vladimir Tarasenko has accumulated 18 total points this season for the Blues. He has 11 goals this season with 74 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 15%. He has a total of 7 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Alex Steen has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 8 goals on 63 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 15 points on the season. Jake Allen has 8 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Blues. He has had 348 shots against him and has given up 23 goals. He has made 325 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
The Sabres have 17 total points this season. They have scored 41 goals while giving up 49 goals. They have had 58 power play opportunities and have scored 14 goals on those chances for a percentage of 24%. The Sabres have allowed 45 power play opportunities and given up 11 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 76%. They average 31 shots per game and as a team are shooting 7.47% for the season to this point. They allow 29 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Blues have a total of 25 points on the season. They have 10 power play goals on 65 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 15%. They have allowed 74 power play opportunities and have given up 11 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 85%. As a team, the Sabres have a total of 51 goals scored while they've given up 46 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 8.84%. As a team they give up 28 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Buffalo Sabres Betting Trends
The Buffalo Sabres are 7-10 straight up
The Buffalo Sabres are 5-9-4 against the over/under
St. Louis Blues Betting Trends
The St. Louis Blues are 12-7 straight up
The St. Louis Blues are 7-10-2 against the over/under
Buffalo Sabres Injuries
11/18/15 LW Evander Kane Knee is upgraded to probable Thursday vs. St. Louis
11/18/15 C Zemgus Girgensons Undisclosed is downgraded to out indefinitely
11/14/15 D Mike Weber Knee out 2-6 weeks
10/09/15 GO Robin Lehner Ankle out 6-8 weeks
10/06/15 C Cody McCormick Blood Clot out indefinitely
St. Louis Blues Injuries
11/17/15 D Colton Parayko Lower Body "?" Thursday vs Buffalo
11/17/15 C Jori Lehtera Throat injured last game, "?" Thursday vs Buffalo
11/13/15 C Steve Ott Upper Body out indefinitely
10/24/15 LW Jaden Schwartz Ankle expected to miss 12 weeks
10/21/15 C Paul Stastny Foot expected to miss 4-6 weeks
10/07/15 C Patrik Berglund Shoulder out 3 months
Guy's Pick: Take St. Louis
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.