Friday, October 16, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Calgary Flames travel to MTS Centre to play the Winnipeg Jets on Friday, October 16, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Flames at +127 and
the Jets at -140. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
The Calgary Flames have 2 total points this season. They have scored 7 goals while giving up 11 goals. They have had 8 power play opportunities and have scored 2 goals on those chances for a percentage of 25%. They have allowed 8 power play opportunities and given up 2 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 75%.
The Jets have a total of 6 points on the season. They have 4 power play goals on 12 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 33%. They have allowed 17 power play opportunities and have given up 3 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 82%. As a team, they have a total of 15 goals scored while giving up 8 goals this year.
The Flames are 2-5 in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest, 4-10 in their last 14 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game, 2-5 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning record and 4-11 in their last 15 vs. the Central. They are 1-4 in their last 5 overall, 1-4 in their last 5 vs. the Western Conference, 1-5 in their last 6 road games and 2-10 in their last 12 Friday games.
The over is 4-0-1 in the Flames last 5 Friday games, 6-1 in their last 7 vs. the Central and 7-3-1 in their last 11 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game. The under is 5-1-1 in their last 7 road games and 5-2 in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
The Jets are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning % below .400 and 4-1 in their last 5 Friday games. They are 0-4 in their last 4 vs. the Pacific, 0-7 in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600 and 0-4 in their last 4 vs. the Western Conference.
The over is 4-0 in the Jets last 4 games playing on 2 days rest, 4-0 in their last 4 home games and 7-1 in their last 8 vs. a team with a winning % below .400. The over is also 13-2-1 in their last 16 vs. the Pacific, 5-1 in their last 6 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game, 10-2 in their last 12 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600 and 4-1 in their last 5 vs. the Western Conference.
Head to head, the over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings and 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Winnipeg. The home team is 13-5-1 in the last 19 meetings.
Calgary Flames Betting Trends
The Calgary Flames are 1-2 straight up
The Calgary Flames are 1-1-0 against the over/under
Winnipeg Jets Betting Trends
The Winnipeg Jets are 3-1 straight up
The Winnipeg Jets are 2-2-0 against the over/under
Calgary Flames Injuries
10/14/15 C Lance Bouma Fibula expected to miss 3 months
10/06/15 D Ladislav Smid Neck out indefinitely
10/05/15 C Joe Colborne Thumb out indefinitely
10/05/15 D T.J. Brodie Hand out indefinitely
Winnipeg Jets Injuries
10/15/15 D Ben Chiarot Undisclosed "?" Friday vs. Calgary
Tony's Pick: Take Winnipeg
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.