Wednesday, November 18, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Chicago Blackhawks travel to Rexall Place to play the Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday, November 18, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Blackhawks at +113 and the Oilers at -125. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Chicago comes into this matchup having played 18 games. They have an overall record of 10-7-1 and on the road they have a record of 2-5-0. Currently they are 5th in the Central Division. They've scored 49 goals and given up 44 goals for a point differential of +5. Edmonton shows up with a record of 6-12-0 including 3-5-0 at home this season. They are 7th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 47 goals and surrendered 58 for a goal differential of -11.
Patrick Kane has accumulated 28 total points this season for the Blackhawks. He has 13 goals this season with 68 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 19%. He has a total of 15 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Jonathan Toews has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 14% by scoring 6 goals on 42 shots. He has 6 assists giving him a total of 12 points on the season. Corey Crawford has 8 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Blackhawks. He has had 390 shots against him and has given up 32 goals. He has made 358 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Taylor Hall has accumulated 20 total points this season for the Oilers. He has 8 goals this season with 76 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 12 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 17% by scoring 6 goals on 35 shots. He has 8 assists giving him a total of 14 points on the season. Cam Talbot has 3 wins and 8 losses this season in net for the Oilers. He has had 318 shots against him and has given up 35 goals. He has made 283 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
The Blackhawks have 21 total points this season. They have scored 49 goals while giving up 44 goals. They have had 64 power play opportunities and have scored 12 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. The Blackhawks have allowed 48 power play opportunities and given up 9 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 32 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.58% for the season to this point. They allow 28 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Oilers have a total of 12 points on the season. They have 12 power play goals on 57 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 21%. They have allowed 57 power play opportunities and have given up 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. As a team, the Blackhawks have a total of 47 goals scored while they've given up 58 goals to this point. They average 28 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.25%. As a team they give up 30 shots per game and have a save percentage of 89%.
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Trends
The Chicago Blackhawks are 10-8 straight up
The Chicago Blackhawks are 6-9-2 against the over/under
Edmonton Oilers Betting Trends
The Edmonton Oilers are 6-12 straight up
The Edmonton Oilers are 11-6-1 against the over/under
Chicago Blackhawks Injuries
No key injuries to report
Edmonton Oilers Injuries
11/03/15 C Connor McDavid Collarbone expected to miss 6-8 weeks
11/03/15 LW Lauri Korpikoski Undisclosed out indefinitely
10/29/15 D Justin Schultz Back expected to miss 2-4 weeks
10/29/15 LW Rob Klinkhammer Leg out indefinitely
Guy's Pick: Take Edmonton
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.