Thursday, November 5, 2015
Gila River Arena
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Colorado Avalanche travel to Gila River Arena to play the Arizona Coyotes on Thursday, November 5, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Avalanche at +110 and the Coyotes at -121. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Colorado comes into this matchup having played 12 games. They have an overall record of 4-7-1 and on the road they have a record of 2-3-0. Currently they are 7th in the Central Division. They've scored 33 goals and given up 36 goals for a point differential of -3. Arizona shows up with a record of 5-5-1 including 1-3-0 at home this season. They are 4th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 30 goals and surrendered 32 for a goal differential of -2.
Gabriel Landeskog has accumulated 11 total points this season for the Avalanche. He has 5 goals this season with 34 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 15%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Nathan MacKinnon has an average of 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. While he is on the ice he has taken 39 shots and scored 5 goals giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has dished out 8 assists giving him a total of 13 points on the season. Semyon Varlamov has 3 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Avalanche. He has had 254 shots against him and has given up 28 goals. He has made 226 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
Oliver Ekman-Larsson has accumulated 7 total points this season for the Coyotes. He has 1 goal this season with 36 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 3%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 25 minutes played per game. Mikkel Boedker has an average of 18 minutes of ice time per game. While he is on the ice he has taken 21 shots and scored 4 goals giving him a shooting percentage of 19%. He has dished out 4 assists giving him a total of 8 points on the season. Mike Smith has 4 wins and 3 losses this season in net for the Coyotes. He has had 275 shots against him and has given up 27 goals. He has made 248 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
The Avalanche have 9 total points this season. They have scored 33 goals while giving up 36 goals. They have had 49 power play opportunities and have scored 10 goals on those chances for a percentage of 20%. The Avalanche have allowed 41 power play opportunities and given up 8 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. They average 28 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.73% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 90%.
The Coyotes have a total of 11 points on the season. They have 5 power play goals on 43 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 12%. They have allowed 41 power play opportunities and have given up 7 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 83%. As a team, the Avalanche have a total of 30 goals scored while they've given up 32 goals to this point. They average 28 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.90%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Colorado Avalanche Betting Trends
The Colorado Avalanche are 4-8 straight up
The Colorado Avalanche are 6-5-1 against the over/under
Arizona Coyotes Betting Trends
The Arizona Coyotes are 5-6 straight up
The Arizona Coyotes are 5-3-3 against the over/under
Colorado Avalanche Injuries
11/04/15 C John Mitchell Oblique "?" Thursday vs. Arizona
10/06/15 C Jesse Winchester Concussion out indefinitely
Arizona Coyotes Injuries
11/04/15 C Antoine Vermette Undisclosed "?" Thursday vs. Colorado
11/04/15 C Martin Hanzal Lower Body is upgraded to probable Thursday vs. Colorado
11/04/15 D Stefan Elliott Upper Body "?" Thursday vs. Colorado
10/19/15 C Joe Vitale Eye expected to miss 4-6 weeks
Josh's Pick: Take Arizona
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.