Saturday, November 14, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Colorado Avalanche travel to Bell Centre to play the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, November 14, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Avalanche at +170 and the Canadiens at +200. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Colorado comes into this matchup having played 16 games. They have an overall record of 6-9-1 and on the road they have a record of 4-4-0. Currently they are 7th in the Central Division. They've scored 43 goals and given up 44 goals for a point differential of -1. Montreal shows up with a record of 13-2-2 including 7-0-1 at home this season. They are 1st in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 62 goals and surrendered 33 for a goal differential of +29.
Gabriel Landeskog has accumulated 12 total points this season for the Avalanche. He has 5 goals this season with 42 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 12%. He has a total of 7 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Nathan MacKinnon has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 10% by scoring 6 goals on 58 shots. He has 10 assists giving him a total of 16 points on the season. Semyon Varlamov has 3 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Avalanche. He has had 281 shots against him and has given up 31 goals. He has made 250 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
P.K. Subban has accumulated 16 total points this season for the Canadiens. He has 1 goal this season with 36 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 3%. He has a total of 15 assists on the season and averages 24 minutes played per game. Max Pacioretty has averaged 18 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 8 goals on 62 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 15 points on the season. Mike Condon has 6 wins and 0 losses this season in net for the Canadiens. He has had 218 shots against him and has given up 14 goals. He has made 204 saves for a save percentage of 94%.
The Avalanche have 13 total points this season. They have scored 43 goals while giving up 44 goals. They have had 64 power play opportunities and have scored 12 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. The Avalanche have allowed 52 power play opportunities and given up 10 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 29 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.21% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Canadiens have a total of 28 points on the season. They have 16 power play goals on 59 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 27%. They have allowed 58 power play opportunities and have given up 6 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 90%. As a team, the Avalanche have a total of 62 goals scored while they've given up 33 goals to this point. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 11.72%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 94%.
Colorado Avalanche Betting Trends
The Colorado Avalanche are 6-10 straight up
The Colorado Avalanche are 7-8-1 against the over/under
Montreal Canadiens Betting Trends
The Montreal Canadiens are 13-4 straight up
The Montreal Canadiens are 9-5-2 against the over/under
Colorado Avalanche Injuries
11/12/15 LW Gabriel Landeskog Possible Suspension ejected last game, "?" Saturday vs Montreal
11/12/15 GO Semyon Varlamov Groin "?" Saturday vs Montreal
11/10/15 LW Alex Tanguay Knee out indefinitely
10/06/15 C Jesse Winchester Concussion out indefinitely
Montreal Canadiens Injuries
11/13/15 D Alexei Emelin Undisclosed "?" Saturday vs. Colorado
11/10/15 GO Carey Price Lower Body out at least another week
10/06/15 RW Zach Kassian Suspension out indefinitely
10/06/15 LW Michael Bournival Concussion out indefinitely
Guy's Pick: Take Colorado
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.