Wednesday, November 25, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Columbus Blue Jackets travel to Prudential Center to play the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday, November 25, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Blue Jackets at +116 and the Devils at -128. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Columbus comes into this matchup having played 22 games. They have an overall record of 8-14-0 and on the road they have a record of 5-7-0. Currently they are 8th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 55 goals and given up 71 goals for a point differential of -16. New Jersey shows up with a record of 11-8-1 including 5-4-1 at home this season. They are 4th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 50 goals and surrendered 50 for a goal differential of 0.
Ryan Johansen has accumulated 16 total points this season for the Blue Jackets. He has 4 goals this season with 45 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 12 assists on the season and averages 18 minutes played per game. Scott Hartnell has averaged 17 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 18% by scoring 9 goals on 49 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 16 points on the season. Sergei Bobrovsky has 8 wins and 10 losses this season in net for the Blue Jackets. He has had 509 shots against him and has given up 51 goals. He has made 458 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
Mike Cammalleri has accumulated 21 total points this season for the Devils. He has 7 goals this season with 53 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has a total of 14 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Adam Henrique has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 19% by scoring 9 goals on 47 shots. He has 6 assists giving him a total of 15 points on the season. Cory Schneider has 10 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Devils. He has had 456 shots against him and has given up 33 goals. He has made 423 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
The Blue Jackets have 16 total points this season. They have scored 55 goals while giving up 71 goals. They have had 77 power play opportunities and have scored 15 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. The Blue Jackets have allowed 78 power play opportunities and given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 29 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.53% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 89%.
The Devils have a total of 23 points on the season. They have 16 power play goals on 71 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 23%. They have allowed 74 power play opportunities and have given up 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 84%. As a team, the Blue Jackets have a total of 48 goals scored while they've given up 49 goals to this point. They average 25 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.49%. As a team they give up 28 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Columbus Blue Jackets Betting Trends
The Columbus Blue Jackets are 8-14 straight up
The Columbus Blue Jackets are 11-10-1 against the over/under
New Jersey Devils Betting Trends
The New Jersey Devils are 9-9 straight up
The New Jersey Devils are 6-8-6 against the over/under
Columbus Blue Jackets Injuries
11/24/15 RW Rene Bourque Upper Body doubtful Wednesday vs. New Jersey
11/21/15 D Cody Goloubef Jaw is downgraded to out indefinitely
11/21/15 D Fedor Tyutin Nose out indefinitely
11/18/15 RW Jared Boll Foot expected to miss 1-2 weeks
11/14/15 C Brandon Dubinsky Elbow expected to miss 2-3 weeks
11/12/15 C Alexander Wennberg Foot out indefinitely
11/04/15 RW David Clarkson Back expected to miss 7-10 days
New Jersey Devils Injuries
10/22/15 LW Tuomo Ruutu Foot out 4-6 weeks
10/07/15 LW Patrik Elias Knee out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Columbus
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.