Thursday, December 10, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Columbus Blue Jackets travel to MTS Centre to play the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday, December 10, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Blue Jackets at +128 and the Jets at -167. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Columbus comes into this matchup having played 29 games. They have an overall record of 11-16-2 and on the road they have a record of 7-9-0. Currently they are 8th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 68 goals and given up 84 goals for a point differential of -16. Winnipeg shows up with a record of 13-13-2 including 7-4-1 at home this season. They are 6th in the Central Division. They've scored 76 goals and surrendered 85 for a goal differential of -9.
Ryan Johansen has accumulated 20 total points this season for the Blue Jackets. He has 6 goals this season with 71 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 8%. He has a total of 14 assists on the season and averages 18 minutes played per game. Scott Hartnell has averaged 16 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 20% by scoring 11 goals on 56 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 20 points on the season. Sergei Bobrovsky has 11 wins and 12 losses this season in net for the Blue Jackets. He has had 713 shots against him and has given up 60 goals. He has made 653 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Dustin Byfuglien has accumulated 17 total points this season for the Jets. He has 7 goals this season with 93 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 8%. He has a total of 10 assists on the season and averages 24 minutes played per game. Blake Wheeler has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 12% by scoring 9 goals on 78 shots. He has 18 assists giving him a total of 27 points on the season. Michael Hutchinson has 5 wins and 7 losses this season in net for the Jets. He has had 353 shots against him and has given up 34 goals. He has made 319 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
The Blue Jackets have 24 total points this season. They have scored 68 goals while giving up 83 goals. They have had 94 power play opportunities and have scored 17 goals on those chances for a percentage of 18%. The Blue Jackets have allowed 101 power play opportunities and given up 18 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 82%. They average 29 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.10% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Jets have a total of 28 points on the season. They have 14 power play goals on 89 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 16%. They have allowed 107 power play opportunities and have given up 22 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. As a team, the Blue Jackets have a total of 76 goals scored while they've given up 84 goals to this point. They average 29 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.34%. As a team they give up 30 shots per game and have a save percentage of 90%.
Columbus Blue Jackets Betting Trends
The Columbus Blue Jackets are 11-18 straight up
The Columbus Blue Jackets are 11-15-3 against the over/under
Winnipeg Jets Betting Trends
The Winnipeg Jets are 13-15 straight up
The Winnipeg Jets are 13-14-1 against the over/under
Columbus Blue Jackets Injuries
12/08/15 RW David Clarkson Back "?" Thursday vs Winnipeg
12/08/15 RW Jared Boll Foot out indefinitely
12/08/15 RW Rene Bourque Upper Body "?" Thursday vs Winnipeg
12/08/15 GO Sergei Bobrovsky Upper Body left last game, "?" Thursday vs Winnipeg
11/30/15 LW Markus Hannikainen Shoulder expected to miss 2 months
11/21/15 D Cody Goloubef Jaw expected to miss 6 weeks
Winnipeg Jets Injuries
11/23/15 GO Ondrej Pavelec Knee out indefinitely
11/04/15 C Andrew Copp Upper Body out indefinitely
10/25/15 D Grant Clitsome Back out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Winnipeg
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.