Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Wells Fargo Center
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Dallas Stars travel to Wells Fargo Center to play the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, October 20, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Stars at -113 and the Flyers at +102. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Dallas comes into this matchup having played 5 games. They have an overall record of 4-1-0 and on the road they have a record of 2-1-0. They have scored 19 goals and given up 13 goals for a point differential of +6. Philadelphia shows up with a record of 2-1-1 including 2-0-0 at home this season. They have scored 7 goals and surrendered 10 for a goal differential of -3.
Tyler Seguin has accumulated 8 total points this season for the Stars. He has 3 goals this season with 24 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has a total of 5 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Jamie Benn is averaging 20 minutes of ice time per contest this season. Over that span he has a shooting percentage of 38% by getting 5 goals by way of 13 shots. He has tallied 3 assists giving him a total of 8 points for the year. Antti Niemi has 1 win and 1 loss this season in net for the Stars. He has had 65 shots against him and has given up 6 goals. He has made 59 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Claude Giroux has accumulated 2 total points this season for the Flyers. He has 1 goal this season with 9 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 1 assist on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Jakub Voracek is averaging 17 minutes of ice time per contest. Over that span he has 0 goals by way of 16 shots. He has tallied 1 assist giving him a total of 1 point for the year. Steve Mason has 0 wins and 1 loss this season in net for the Flyers. He has had 40 shots against him and has given up 7 goals. He has made 33 saves for a save percentage of 83%.
The Stars have 8 total points this season. They have scored 19 goals while giving up 13 goals. They have had 18 power play opportunities and have scored 6 goals on those chances for a percentage of 33%. They have allowed 11 power play opportunities and given up 2 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 82%.
The Flyers have a total of 5 points on the season. They have 3 power play goals on 16 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 19%. They have allowed 21 power play opportunities and have given up 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. As a team, they have a total of 7 goals scored while giving up 10 goals this year.
Dallas Stars Betting Trends
The Dallas Stars are 4-1 straight up
The Dallas Stars are 4-1-0 against the over/under
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Trends
The Philadelphia Flyers are 2-2 straight up
The Philadelphia Flyers are 1-3-0 against the over/under
Dallas Stars Injuries
10/17/15 LW Travis Moen Undisclosed "?" Tuesday vs Philadelphia
10/16/15 LW Curtis McKenzie Lower Body out indefinitely
10/14/15 RW Patrick Eaves Lower Body out indefinitely
10/05/15 RW Brett Ritchie Wrist out indefinitely
Philadelphia Flyers Injuries
10/19/15 GO Steve Mason Personal probable Tuesday vs. Dallas
10/14/15 C R.J. Umberger Upper Body "?" Tuesday vs Dallas
Guy's Pick: Take Philadelphia
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.