Saturday, October 17, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Edmonton Oilers travel to Scotiabank Saddledome to play the Calgary Flames on Saturday, October 17, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Oilers at +135 and the Flames at -149. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Connor McDavid has accumulated 1 total point this season for the Oilers. He has 1 goal this season with 7 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 0 assists on the season and averages 18 minutes played per game. Taylor Hall has an average of 22 minutes of ice time per game this year. While he is on the ice he has taken 20 shots and scored 1 goal giving him a shooting percentage of 5%. He has dished out 0 assists giving him a total of 1 point on the season. Cam Talbot has 0 wins and 3 losses on the year in net for the Oilers. He has given up 8 goals on the 85 shots he has faced. He has 77 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Mark Giordano has accumulated 0 total points this season for the Flames. He has 0 goals this season with 7 shots on goal. He has a total of 0 assists on the season and averages 24 minutes played per game. Jiri Hudler has an average of 18 minutes of ice time per game. While he is on the ice he has taken 8 shots and scored 2 goals giving him a shooting percentage of 25%. He has dished out 2 assists giving him a total of 4 points on the season. Jonas Hiller has 1 win and 1 loss on the year in net for the Flames. He has given up 6 goals on the 58 shots he has faced. He has 52 saves for a save percentage of 90%.
The Oilers have accumulated 0 total points this season. They have given up 13 goals while scoring 5 goals themselves. They have had 14 power play opportunities and scored a goal on 1 chance for a percentage of 7%. They have allowed 13 power play opportunities and surrendered 1 goal on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 92%.
The Flames have a total of 2 points for the season. They have tallied 2 power play goals on 8 chances thus far for a percentage of 25%. They have allowed 8 power play opportunities and have surrendered 2 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 75%. They have given up a total of 11 goals scored while scoring 7 goals this year.
Edmonton Oilers Betting Trends
The Edmonton Oilers are 0-4 straight up
The Edmonton Oilers are 2-2-0 against the over/under
Calgary Flames Betting Trends
The Calgary Flames are 1-2 straight up
The Calgary Flames are 1-1-0 against the over/under
Edmonton Oilers Injuries
10/06/15 RW Jordan Eberle Shoulder expected to miss 4-6 weeks
Calgary Flames Injuries
10/14/15 C Lance Bouma Fibula expected to miss 3 months
10/06/15 D Ladislav Smid Neck out indefinitely
10/05/15 C Joe Colborne Thumb out indefinitely
10/05/15 D T.J. Brodie Hand out indefinitely
Tony's Pick: Take Calgary
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.