Monday, November 30, 2015
Air Canada Centre
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Edmonton Oilers travel to Air Canada Centre to play the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday, November 30, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Oilers at +111 and the Maple Leafs at -122. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Edmonton comes into this matchup having played 24 games. They have an overall record of 8-14-2 and on the road they have a record of 4-9-1. Currently they are 7th in the Pacific Division. They've scored 62 goals and given up 74 goals for a point differential of -12. Toronto shows up with a record of 7-11-5 including 3-5-3 at home this season. They are 8th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 53 goals and surrendered 66 for a goal differential of -13.
Taylor Hall has accumulated 25 total points this season for the Oilers. He has 9 goals this season with 102 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 16 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 6 goals on 46 shots. He has 11 assists giving him a total of 17 points on the season. Cam Talbot has 3 wins and 8 losses this season in net for the Oilers. He has had 350 shots against him and has given up 39 goals. He has made 311 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
James Van Riemsdyk has accumulated 13 total points this season for the Maple Leafs. He has 7 goals this season with 66 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 18 minutes played per game. Tyler Bozak has averaged 17 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 14% by scoring 4 goals on 28 shots. He has 10 assists giving him a total of 14 points on the season. Jonathan Bernier has 0 wins and 8 losses this season in net for the Maple Leafs. He has had 242 shots against him and has given up 27 goals. He has made 215 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
The Oilers have 18 total points this season. They have scored 61 goals while giving up 74 goals. They have had 79 power play opportunities and have scored 16 goals on those chances for a percentage of 20%. The Oilers have allowed 73 power play opportunities and given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. They average 29 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.76% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 90%.
The Maple Leafs have a total of 19 points on the season. They have 14 power play goals on 71 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 20%. They have allowed 74 power play opportunities and have given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. As a team, the Oilers have a total of 51 goals scored while they've given up 62 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 7.37%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Edmonton Oilers Betting Trends
The Edmonton Oilers are 7-16 straight up
The Edmonton Oilers are 14-8-2 against the over/under
Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Trends
The Toronto Maple Leafs are 5-16 straight up
The Toronto Maple Leafs are 10-12-0 against the over/under
Edmonton Oilers Injuries
11/26/15 RW Nail Yakupov Ankle expected to miss 2-4 weeks
11/18/15 LW Luke Gazdic Illness expected to miss 7-10 days
11/03/15 C Connor McDavid Collarbone expected to be out until mid-to-late January
10/29/15 LW Rob Klinkhammer Leg out indefinitely
Toronto Maple Leafs Injuries
11/29/15 GO James Reimer Leg expected to miss Monday vs. Edmonton
11/17/15 RW Nathan Horton Back out indefinitely
10/17/15 D Stephane Robidas Knee out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Toronto
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.