Saturday, December 12, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Florida Panthers travel to TD Garden to play the Boston Bruins on Saturday, December 12, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Panthers at +127 and the Bruins at -140. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Florida comes into this matchup having played 29 games. They have an overall record of 14-11-4 and on the road they have a record of 7-5-2. Currently they are 5th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 75 goals and given up 71 goals for a point differential of +4. Boston shows up with a record of 15-9-3 including 5-7-1 at home this season. They are 4th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 88 goals and surrendered 76 for a goal differential of +12.
Jaromir Jagr has accumulated 21 total points this season for the Panthers. He has 9 goals this season with 52 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 12 assists on the season and averages 17 minutes played per game. Vincent Trocheck has averaged 16 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 16% by scoring 8 goals on 51 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 17 points on the season. Roberto Luongo has 10 wins and 10 losses this season in net for the Panthers. He has had 697 shots against him and has given up 54 goals. He has made 643 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Patrice Bergeron has accumulated 26 total points this season for the Bruins. He has 9 goals this season with 88 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 10%. He has a total of 17 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. David Krejci has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 16% by scoring 9 goals on 56 shots. He has 18 assists giving him a total of 27 points on the season. Tuukka Rask has 10 wins and 7 losses this season in net for the Bruins. He has had 577 shots against him and has given up 52 goals. He has made 525 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
The Panthers have 32 total points this season. They have scored 72 goals while giving up 70 goals. They have had 99 power play opportunities and have scored 19 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. The Panthers have allowed 94 power play opportunities and given up 18 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 28 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.74% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Bruins have a total of 33 points on the season. They have 23 power play goals on 77 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 30%. They have allowed 103 power play opportunities and have given up 22 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. As a team, the Panthers have a total of 87 goals scored while they've given up 75 goals to this point. They average 30 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 10.74%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Florida Panthers Betting Trends
The Florida Panthers are 11-15 straight up
The Florida Panthers are 9-12-8 against the over/under
Boston Bruins Betting Trends
The Boston Bruins are 14-12 straight up
The Boston Bruins are 15-10-2 against the over/under
Florida Panthers Injuries
12/07/15 C Nick Bjugstad Upper Body out indefinitely
11/28/15 D Alex Petrovic Ankle out indefinitely
Boston Bruins Injuries
12/09/15 LW Joonas Kemppainen Upper Body expected to miss at least 3 games
11/04/15 RW David Pastrnak Foot out indefinitely
11/03/15 C Chris Kelly Leg expected to miss 6-8 months
Josh's Pick: Take Boston
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.