Saturday, November 7, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Florida Panthers travel to Staples Center to play the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday, November 7, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Panthers at +175 and the Kings at -195. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Florida comes into this matchup having played 13 games. They have an overall record of 5-4-3 and on the road they have a record of 2-3-2. Currently they are 6th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 36 goals and given up 31 goals for a point differential of +5. Los Angeles shows up with a record of 8-4-0 including 4-4-0 at home this season. They are 1st in the Pacific Division. They've scored 31 goals and surrendered 28 for a goal differential of +3.
Jaromir Jagr has accumulated 10 total points this season for the Panthers. He has 6 goals this season with 24 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 25%. He has a total of 4 assists on the season and averages 16 minutes played per game. Vincent Trocheck has averaged 16 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 24% by scoring 4 goals on 17 shots. He has 5 assists giving him a total of 9 points on the season. Roberto Luongo has 3 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Panthers. He has had 297 shots against him and has given up 19 goals. He has made 278 saves for a save percentage of 94%.
Anze Kopitar has accumulated 4 total points this season for the Kings. He has 4 goals this season with 23 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 0 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Jeff Carter has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 16% by scoring 5 goals on 31 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 12 points on the season. Jonathan Quick has 6 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Kings. He has had 281 shots against him and has given up 23 goals. He has made 258 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Panthers have 13 total points this season. They have scored 34 goals while giving up 26 goals. They have had 45 power play opportunities and have scored 10 goals on those chances for a percentage of 22%. The Panthers have allowed 49 power play opportunities and given up 11 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 78%. They average 28 shots per game and as a team are shooting 10.03% for the season to this point. They allow 32 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 94%.
The Kings have a total of 16 points on the season. They have 7 power play goals on 40 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 18%. They have allowed 46 power play opportunities and have given up 7 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 85%. As a team, the Panthers have a total of 29 goals scored while they've given up 25 goals to this point. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 7.75%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 93%.
Florida Panthers Betting Trends
The Florida Panthers are 5-8 straight up
The Florida Panthers are 4-5-4 against the over/under
Los Angeles Kings Betting Trends
The Los Angeles Kings are 8-5 straight up
The Los Angeles Kings are 2-5-5 against the over/under
Florida Panthers Injuries
11/06/15 C David Bolland Hand "?" Saturday vs. Los Angeles
10/26/15 C Aleksander Barkov Hand expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Los Angeles Kings Injuries
10/22/15 D Matt Greene Upper Body out indefinitely
10/06/15 LW Dwight King Foot out 8-10 weeks
Guy's Pick: Take Florida
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.