Friday, November 20, 2015
Joe Louis Arena
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Los Angeles Kings travel to Joe Louis Arena to play the Detroit Red Wings on Friday, November 20, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Kings at +105 and the Red Wings at -116. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Los Angeles comes into this matchup having played 18 games. They have an overall record of 12-6-0 and on the road they have a record of 5-1-0. Currently they are 1st in the Pacific Division. They've scored 46 goals and given up 38 goals for a point differential of +8. Detroit shows up with a record of 9-8-2 including 4-5-1 at home this season. They are 4th in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 42 goals and surrendered 47 for a goal differential of -5.
Anze Kopitar has accumulated 7 total points this season for the Kings. He has 5 goals this season with 30 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 17%. He has a total of 2 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Jeff Carter has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 14% by scoring 7 goals on 51 shots. He has 10 assists giving him a total of 17 points on the season. Jonathan Quick has 9 wins and 6 losses this season in net for the Kings. He has had 413 shots against him and has given up 35 goals. He has made 378 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
Dylan Larkin has accumulated 13 total points this season for the Red Wings. He has 6 goals this season with 45 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has a total of 7 assists on the season and averages 17 minutes played per game. Teemu Pulkkinen has averaged 13 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 13% by scoring 5 goals on 40 shots. He has 3 assists giving him a total of 8 points on the season. Jimmy Howard has 4 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Red Wings. He has had 244 shots against him and has given up 20 goals. He has made 224 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Kings have 24 total points this season. They have scored 45 goals while giving up 38 goals. They have had 56 power play opportunities and have scored 12 goals on those chances for a percentage of 21%. The Kings have allowed 67 power play opportunities and given up 9 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 87%. They average 32 shots per game and as a team are shooting 7.94% for the season to this point. They allow 28 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 93%.
The Red Wings have a total of 20 points on the season. They have 10 power play goals on 60 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 17%. They have allowed 64 power play opportunities and have given up 11 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 83%. As a team, the Kings have a total of 42 goals scored while they've given up 47 goals to this point. They average 26 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 8.52%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Los Angeles Kings Betting Trends
The Los Angeles Kings are 11-6 straight up
The Los Angeles Kings are 3-6-8 against the over/under
Detroit Red Wings Betting Trends
The Detroit Red Wings are 9-10 straight up
The Detroit Red Wings are 4-12-3 against the over/under
Los Angeles Kings Injuries
10/22/15 D Matt Greene Upper Body out indefinitely
10/06/15 LW Dwight King Foot out 8-10 weeks
Detroit Red Wings Injuries
11/19/15 C Brad Richards Back is upgraded to "?" Friday vs. Los Angeles
11/18/15 D Brendan Smith Illness "?" Friday vs Los Angeles
11/17/15 C Landon Ferraro Knee expected to miss 7-10 days
10/24/15 D Kyle Quincey Ankle out indefinitely
10/15/15 C Johan Franzen Concussion out indefinitely
Guy's Pick: Take Detroit
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.