Friday, November 6, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The New York Rangers travel to Pepsi Center to play the Colorado Avalanche on Friday, November 6, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Rangers at -130 and the Avalanche at +118. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
New York comes into this matchup having played 12 games. They have an overall record of 8-2-2 and on the road they have a record of 2-1-1. Currently they are 1st in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 36 goals and given up 23 goals for a point differential of +13. Colorado shows up with a record of 4-7-1 including 2-4-1 at home this season. They are 7th in the Central Division. They've scored 33 goals and surrendered 36 for a goal differential of -3.
Rick Nash has accumulated 6 total points this season for the Rangers. He has 1 goal this season with 33 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 3%. He has a total of 5 assists on the season and averages 16 minutes played per game. Keith Yandle is averaging 20 minutes of ice time per contest this season. Over that span he has a shooting percentage of 5% by getting 1 goal by way of 20 shots. He has tallied 6 assists giving him a total of 7 points for the year. Henrik Lundqvist has 6 wins and 2 losses this season in net for the Rangers. He has had 331 shots against him and has given up 19 goals. He has made 312 saves for a save percentage of 94%.
Gabriel Landeskog has accumulated 11 total points this season for the Avalanche. He has 5 goals this season with 34 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 15%. He has a total of 6 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Nathan MacKinnon is averaging 19 minutes of ice time per contest. Over that span he has a shooting percentage of 13% by getting 5 goals by way of 39 shots. He has tallied 8 assists giving him a total of 13 points for the year. Semyon Varlamov has 3 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Avalanche. He has had 254 shots against him and has given up 28 goals. He has made 226 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
The Rangers have 18 total points this season. They have scored 36 goals while giving up 23 goals. They have had 29 power play opportunities and have scored 4 goals on those chances for a percentage of 14%. The Rangers have allowed 35 power play opportunities and given up 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 89%. They average 28 shots per game and as a team are shooting 10.56% for the season to this point. They allow 32 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 94%.
The Avalanche have a total of 9 points on the season. They have 10 power play goals on 49 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 20%. They have allowed 41 power play opportunities and have given up 8 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. As a team, the Rangers have a total of 33 goals scored while they've given up 36 goals to this point. They average 28 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 9.73%. As a team they give up 30 shots per game and have a save percentage of 90%.
New York Rangers Betting Trends
The New York Rangers are 8-4 straight up
The New York Rangers are 3-6-2 against the over/under
Colorado Avalanche Betting Trends
The Colorado Avalanche are 4-8 straight up
The Colorado Avalanche are 6-5-1 against the over/under
New York Rangers Injuries
11/05/15 LW Rick Nash Back "?" Friday vs. Colorado
Colorado Avalanche Injuries
11/04/15 C John Mitchell Oblique "?" Thursday vs. Arizona
10/06/15 C Jesse Winchester Concussion out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Colorado
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.