Wednesday, October 21, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Philadelphia Flyers travel to TD Garden to play the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, October 21, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Flyers at +128 and the Bruins at -141. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Philadelphia comes into this matchup having played 4 games. They have an overall record of 2-1-1 and on the road they have a record of 0-1-1. They have scored 7 goals and given up 10 goals for a point differential of -3. Boston shows up with a record of 2-3-0 including 0-3-0 at home this season. They have scored 18 goals and surrendered 21 for a goal differential of -3.
Claude Giroux has accumulated 2 total points this season for the Flyers. He has 1 goal this season with 9 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 1 assist on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Jakub Voracek has averaged 17 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has 0 goals on 16 shots. He has 1 assist giving him a total of 1 point on the season. Steve Mason has a total of 0 wins and 1 loss this season in the crease for the Flyers. He has faced 40 shots against him and has given up 7 goals. He has tallied 33 saves for a save percentage of 83%.
Patrice Bergeron has accumulated 5 total points this season for the Bruins. He has 3 goals this season with 17 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 18%. He has a total of 2 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. David Krejci has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 29% by scoring 4 goals on 14 shots. He has 5 assists giving him a total of 9 points on the season. Tuukka Rask has a total of 1 win and 3 losses this season in the crease for the Bruins. He has faced 114 shots against him and has given up 17 goals. He has tallied 97 saves for a save percentage of 85%.
The Flyers have 5 total points for this campaign. They have tallied 7 goals while allowing 10 goals. They have had 16 power play opportunities and have scored 3 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. They have given up 21 power play opportunities and allowed 4 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%.
The Bruins have a total of 4 points for the season. They have scored 7 power play goals on 18 chances so far giving them a 39% power play scoring percentage. They have given up 18 power play opportunities and have allowed 5 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 72%. They have a total of 18 goals scored while giving up 21 goals this year.
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Trends
The Philadelphia Flyers are 2-2 straight up
The Philadelphia Flyers are 1-3-0 against the over/under
Boston Bruins Betting Trends
The Boston Bruins are 2-3 straight up
The Boston Bruins are 5-0-0 against the over/under
Philadelphia Flyers Injuries
10/19/15 GO Steve Mason Personal probable Tuesday vs. Dallas
Boston Bruins Injuries
10/17/15 D Joe Morrow Flu "?" Wednesday vs Philadelphia
10/06/15 D Dennis Seidenberg Back out indefinitely
Josh's Pick: Take Philadelphia
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Josh Schonwald
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.