Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Canadian Tire Centre
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Philadelphia Flyers travel to Canadian Tire Centre to play the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday, December 1, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Flyers at +145 and the Senators at -161. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
Philadelphia comes into this matchup having played 24 games. They have an overall record of 9-10-5 and on the road they have a record of 4-6-2. Currently they are 6th in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 45 goals and given up 65 goals for a point differential of -20. Ottawa shows up with a record of 12-6-5 including 5-3-4 at home this season. They are 2nd in the Atlantic Division. They've scored 76 goals and surrendered 68 for a goal differential of +8.
Claude Giroux has accumulated 19 total points this season for the Flyers. He has 8 goals this season with 60 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 13%. He has a total of 11 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Wayne Simmonds has averaged 16 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 8% by scoring 5 goals on 63 shots. He has 7 assists giving him a total of 12 points on the season. Steve Mason has 4 wins and 7 losses this season in net for the Flyers. He has had 438 shots against him and has given up 39 goals. He has made 399 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Erik Karlsson has accumulated 26 total points this season for the Senators. He has 5 goals this season with 57 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 9%. He has a total of 21 assists on the season and averages 27 minutes played per game. Kyle Turris has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 20% by scoring 11 goals on 55 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 20 points on the season. Craig Anderson has 10 wins and 5 losses this season in net for the Senators. He has had 607 shots against him and has given up 51 goals. He has made 556 saves for a save percentage of 92%.
The Flyers have 23 total points this season. They have scored 44 goals while giving up 64 goals. They have had 73 power play opportunities and have scored 12 goals on those chances for a percentage of 16%. The Flyers have allowed 83 power play opportunities and given up 16 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 6.02% for the season to this point. They allow 33 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Senators have a total of 29 points on the season. They have 15 power play goals on 70 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 21%. They have allowed 80 power play opportunities and have given up 17 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. As a team, the Flyers have a total of 73 goals scored while they've given up 65 goals to this point. They average 29 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 11.06%. As a team they give up 34 shots per game and have a save percentage of 92%.
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Trends
The Philadelphia Flyers are 8-15 straight up
The Philadelphia Flyers are 5-12-7 against the over/under
Ottawa Senators Betting Trends
The Ottawa Senators are 9-11 straight up
The Ottawa Senators are 11-12-0 against the over/under
Philadelphia Flyers Injuries
11/28/15 D Nick Schultz Concussion injured last game, "?" Tuesday vs Ottawa
11/25/15 C Sam Gagner Upper Body expected to miss 7-10 days
11/15/15 C Ryan White Shoulder expected to miss 2-4 weeks
11/14/15 D Mark Streit Abdominal out 6 weeks
11/12/15 C R.J. Umberger Foot out indefinitely
Ottawa Senators Injuries
11/21/15 GO Andrew Hammond Concussion out indefinitely
11/20/15 D Patrick Wiercioch Concussion out indefinitely
10/28/15 D Mikael Wikstrand Suspension out indefinitely
10/16/15 LW Clarke MacArthur Concussion out indefinitely
10/08/15 D Chris Phillips Back out indefinitely
Guy's Pick: Take Ottawa
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.