Tuesday, October 20, 2015
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The St. Louis Blues travel to Bell Centre to play the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday, October 20, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Blues at +121 and the Canadiens at -134. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
St. Louis comes into this matchup having played 6 games. They have an overall record of 5-1-0 and on the road they have a record of 4-1-0. They have scored 21 goals and given up 14 goals for a point differential of +7. Montreal shows up with a record of 6-0-0 including 2-0-0 at home this season. They have scored 20 goals and surrendered 7 for a goal differential of +13.
Vladimir Tarasenko has accumulated 9 total points this season for the Blues. He has 5 goals this season with 26 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 19%. He has a total of 4 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Kevin Shattenkirk is averaging 20 minutes of ice time per contest this season. Over that span he has 0 goals by way of 8 shots. He has tallied 1 assist giving him a total of 1 point for the year. Jake Allen has a total of 1 win and 1 loss this season in the crease for the Blues. He has faced 53 shots against him and has given up 6 goals. He has tallied 47 saves for a save percentage of 89%.
P.K. Subban has accumulated 4 total points this season for the Canadiens. He has 0 goals this season with 13 shots on goal. He has a total of 4 assists on the season and averages 26 minutes played per game. Max Pacioretty is averaging 19 minutes of ice time per contest. Over that span he has a shooting percentage of 17% by getting 4 goals by way of 24 shots. He has tallied 2 assists giving him a total of 6 points for the year. Carey Price has a total of 5 wins and 0 losses this season in the crease for the Canadiens. He has faced 138 shots against him and has given up 6 goals. He has tallied 132 saves for a save percentage of 96%.
The Blues have 10 total points for this campaign. They have tallied 21 goals while allowing 14 goals. They have had 21 power play opportunities and have scored 4 goals on those chances for a percentage of 19%. They have given up 27 power play opportunities and allowed 5 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 81%.
The Canadiens have a total of 12 points for the season. They have scored 4 power play goals on 26 chances so far giving them a 15% power play scoring percentage. They have given up 21 power play opportunities and have allowed 2 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 90%. They have a total of 20 goals scored while giving up 7 goals this year.
St. Louis Blues Betting Trends
The St. Louis Blues are 5-1 straight up
The St. Louis Blues are 4-1-1 against the over/under
Montreal Canadiens Betting Trends
The Montreal Canadiens are 6-0 straight up
The Montreal Canadiens are 1-2-2 against the over/under
St. Louis Blues Injuries
10/19/15 D Kevin Shattenkirk Leg doubtful Tuesday vs. Montreal
10/19/15 C Paul Stastny Lower Body expected to miss Tuesday vs. Montreal
10/13/15 C Robert Fabbri Concussion out indefinitely
10/07/15 C Patrik Berglund Shoulder out 3 months
Montreal Canadiens Injuries
10/06/15 RW Zach Kassian Suspension out indefinitely
10/06/15 LW Michael Bournival Concussion out indefinitely
Tony's Pick: Take St. Louis
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.