Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Consol Energy Center
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The St. Louis Blues travel to Consol Energy Center to play the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday, November 25, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Blues at +107 and the Penguins at -118. The over/under has been set at 5.
Free $60 in Member NHL Picks No Obligation Click Here
St. Louis comes into this matchup having played 22 games. They have an overall record of 14-6-2 and on the road they have a record of 8-4-0. Currently they are 2nd in the Central Division. They've scored 59 goals and given up 53 goals for a point differential of +6. Pittsburgh shows up with a record of 12-8-0 including 7-4-0 at home this season. They are 3rd in the Metropolitan Division. They've scored 45 goals and surrendered 46 for a goal differential of -1.
Vladimir Tarasenko has accumulated 22 total points this season for the Blues. He has 13 goals this season with 80 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 16%. He has a total of 9 assists on the season and averages 20 minutes played per game. Alex Steen has averaged 21 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 12% by scoring 8 goals on 67 shots. He has 9 assists giving him a total of 17 points on the season. Jake Allen has 10 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Blues. He has had 439 shots against him and has given up 30 goals. He has made 409 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
Sidney Crosby has accumulated 11 total points this season for the Penguins. He has 3 goals this season with 52 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 6%. He has a total of 8 assists on the season and averages 21 minutes played per game. Evgeni Malkin has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 15% by scoring 7 goals on 48 shots. He has 10 assists giving him a total of 17 points on the season. Marc-Andre Fleury has 10 wins and 7 losses this season in net for the Penguins. He has had 494 shots against him and has given up 37 goals. He has made 457 saves for a save percentage of 93%.
The Blues have 30 total points this season. They have scored 58 goals while giving up 53 goals. They have had 70 power play opportunities and have scored 12 goals on those chances for a percentage of 17%. The Blues have allowed 83 power play opportunities and given up 12 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 86%. They average 30 shots per game and as a team are shooting 8.72% for the season to this point. They allow 29 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 92%.
The Penguins have a total of 24 points on the season. They have 11 power play goals on 73 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 15%. They have allowed 71 power play opportunities and have given up 11 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 85%. As a team, the Blues have a total of 44 goals scored while they've given up 46 goals to this point. They average 31 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 7.21%. As a team they give up 31 shots per game and have a save percentage of 93%.
St. Louis Blues Betting Trends
The St. Louis Blues are 13-8 straight up
The St. Louis Blues are 8-11-3 against the over/under
Pittsburgh Penguins Betting Trends
The Pittsburgh Penguins are 11-8 straight up
The Pittsburgh Penguins are 5-12-3 against the over/under
St. Louis Blues Injuries
10/24/15 LW Jaden Schwartz Ankle expected to miss 12 weeks
10/07/15 C Patrik Berglund Shoulder out 3 months
Pittsburgh Penguins Injuries
11/18/15 D Olli Maatta Upper Body expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Tony's Pick: Take Pittsburgh
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Tony Sink
Get all of Tonight's Free NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's 100% profit guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.