Friday, November 27, 2015
American Airlines Center
For Updated Odds on This Game Click Here
The Vancouver Canucks travel to American Airlines Center to play the Dallas Stars on Friday, November 27, 2015. The opening line for this game has the Canucks at +140 and the Stars at -155. The over/under has been set at 5.5.
Vancouver comes into this matchup having played 23 games. They have an overall record of 9-8-6 and on the road they have a record of 6-4-3. Currently they are 3rd in the Pacific Division. They've scored 67 goals and given up 62 goals for a point differential of +5. Dallas shows up with a record of 17-5-0 including 8-3-0 at home this season. They are 1st in the Central Division. They've scored 78 goals and surrendered 57 for a goal differential of +21.
Daniel Sedin has accumulated 25 total points this season for the Canucks. He has 10 goals this season with 90 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 11%. He has a total of 15 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Henrik Sedin has averaged 19 minutes of ice time per game this year. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 20% by scoring 7 goals on 35 shots. He has 15 assists giving him a total of 22 points on the season. Ryan Miller has 7 wins and 7 losses this season in net for the Canucks. He has had 547 shots against him and has given up 48 goals. He has made 499 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
Tyler Seguin has accumulated 31 total points this season for the Stars. He has 12 goals this season with 88 shots on goal giving him a shooting percentage of 14%. He has a total of 19 assists on the season and averages 19 minutes played per game. Jamie Benn has averaged 20 minutes of ice time per game. In that time he has a shooting percentage of 26% by scoring 16 goals on 62 shots. He has 16 assists giving him a total of 32 points on the season. Antti Niemi has 8 wins and 4 losses this season in net for the Stars. He has had 353 shots against him and has given up 33 goals. He has made 320 saves for a save percentage of 91%.
The Canucks have 24 total points this season. They have scored 66 goals while giving up 62 goals. They have had 81 power play opportunities and have scored 17 goals on those chances for a percentage of 21%. The Canucks have allowed 71 power play opportunities and given up 15 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 79%. They average 31 shots per game and as a team are shooting 9.35% for the season to this point. They allow 30 shots to their opposition per contest and have a team save percentage of 91%.
The Stars have a total of 34 points on the season. They have 18 power play goals on 67 opportunities thus far for a percentage of 27%. They have allowed 64 power play opportunities and have given up 13 goals on those chances for a penalty kill percentage of 80%. As a team, the Canucks have a total of 78 goals scored while they've given up 57 goals to this point. They average 32 shots per contest and have a team shooting percentage of 11.14%. As a team they give up 29 shots per game and have a save percentage of 91%.
Vancouver Canucks Betting Trends
The Vancouver Canucks are 8-14 straight up
The Vancouver Canucks are 9-7-6 against the over/under
Dallas Stars Betting Trends
The Dallas Stars are 17-5 straight up
The Dallas Stars are 11-11-0 against the over/under
Vancouver Canucks Injuries
11/23/15 D Ben Hutton Foot expected to miss 2-4 weeks
11/22/15 C Brandon Sutter Abdominal out indefinitely
Dallas Stars Injuries
11/26/15 GO Kari Lehtonen Head expected to miss 5-7 days
11/24/15 D Jason Demers Lower Body "?" Friday vs Vancouver
10/05/15 RW Brett Ritchie Wrist out indefinitely
Guy's Pick: Take Vancouver
Get $60 worth of FREE premium member picks. No Obligation. No Salesman. No Credit Card. Fast Sign up with Instant Access Click Here
Read more articles by Guy Bruhn
Get all of Tonight's NHL Picks.
Get all of Tonight's guaranteed Expert NHL Picks.